Ch1

This is my own work.
All rights are reserved.
Don't try to copy my work.
And plagiarism will not be tolerated.
(sorry, if i am being rude).

I ran to the terrace finding, Adan facing
the sky, he was looking completely fine his pink shining hair, his purple eyes which were shining due to the sunshine, the weather was completely fine today.

I walked closer to him, by my small feets, i hug him from behind " Adan!! I missed you!!" I said as adan turned towards me, embracing me.

"Me too!! Amy", he said as his lips curved into a smile making my heart flutter. His smile was my weakness.

I want to tell you something, he said with blank emotions as i nodded in response.

"I c.. an't.. w. ait mo.. re, let...s get.... married... I don't... fucking care who is against us",he said as he was stuttering but he was also looking serious, making me confuse, who stutters when he is serious.

"Wait! What!! "I said confusingly.

" What? Do you not love me?"

"No!! I mean yes!! I really love you? But my father? "I said seriously to him.

" Let's run away!! I know your father will never allow you to marry me. He is a stubborn" , he said with a chilling look on his face.

I don't have any answer. I really love my father, he never go against me as i am his beloved daughter. But he completely changed when i tell him that i love adan. He got angry on me and told me to stay away from him. Adan was a noble's son, he also have wealth, but wealth or money doesn't matter if you love someone from your soul. He was a noble but he can't match our position as i was the daughter of the emperor of this empire . Amiland was it's name and i also get my name from this empire, Amy.
As i was fortune to be the queen of Amiland by the god mother of this Empire.

"Amy?! Are you listening to me i am serious", He frowned as he said.

"Ok!! Let's go, tell me when we have to escape! "I said confidently.

" Today! At night! Meet me in jungle, where we met first time. I will be waiting for you!!" He said in my ears, as i flutter.

"I... Wa.., "I was about to say something but he suddenly vanished with air.

I sighed and ran down to my room, throwing myself on bed. Is this right? Should i run? Father will get hurt, but i love adan!!!!!, no after marrying adan i am sure he will accept him as his son-in-law. Adan is a very nice guy though. I was in my thoughts when i feel that someone was glaring at me. I sat on my bed and move my sight everywhere where it can reach. But it was nothing. I sighed.

...
...
.....
...
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Its so dark here, i muttered to myself.
And just after that i created a round fire of ball, for light.

I was about to reach that place, where first time we both met eachother, still i can remember when we first met eachother, his tired face, messed hair, and his shirt which was wet with sweat, and his muscles were barely showing.

Flashbacks of me and him were coming in my mind. As i was walking inside the forest. But i was feeling so uneasy. That feeling was not good. I always felt this feeling whenever something wrong was about to happen.

But i, excused myself, that i was just thinking too much, and i should focus today, as it is my wedding day. I was wearing a glittering pink dress,which was shining under the moonlight.

"Amy!! "

I heard a voice!! Soon i realise that i was there, that place was beautifully decorated with roses and lilies, which were my favourite, and there was my love of my life standing.

The world began to slow as i was taking my short steps to him, my heart was fluttering, my love is going to marry me.

I embrace him, he done the same. I am so happy today, adan i love you, i said as tears started to flow from my eyes. But the uneasy feeling was getting bigger and bigger. Now i started to have heartache.

Before, i can understand something, I was struck by a stabbing pain in my midriff. There's been a stabbing.

When i turned my face, he was smirking. He pushed me so hardly, and i collide from the tree. My tears were not stopping.

"Ad.." I was about to say when he cutted my words and said with a hatred expression," Thank god!! I killed you, our Kingdom never wanted a weak, foolish, fu_king princess to be our queen, who forget his father's love, to run with his lover, who is so foolish that can't identify what is good and what is bad. "

" Adan.. Yo.. u ne.. ver lo. ve.d m.. e. ??" I stuttered some words as tears were not stopping, not because of the stabbing pain, because the person whom i love, is killing me.

"No!! Never, who will love you? I never loved you, i only wanted your powers and me as the emperor of this empire. But last night, your father called me, and told me to kill you, interesting right!! The person who you love so much tell me to hurt you. I pity you girl". He said sarcastically.

My heart was into pieces now, no!! No!! He can't do this, he love me.

Then my father, and some more people came from nowhere, they all were smirking, there were five persons, one my father, one my stepsister, and two my servants and. . . one my mother but everyone had told me that when i was a child she died, I had only seen her in photos. She was trembling, she have so many scars on her body, and her hands were tied. "Mumma.... "I said as my throat was getting warmer and warmer.

My father was my step father, but he always loved me as a real father. I stared at him sarcastically.

" STOP STARING AT MY DAD!!" My step sister said as she walked to adan folding her hands together with him, and kissing his cheeks.

Hello!!!!
I am back, After reading a story i wanted to write my own, so here i am writing a new story, i know my old book was so short and i don't know you guys liked the story or not, but i will try my best in this and please vote if you like this chapter.