Secrets

It's been 7 years and still i remember his promise, because of this beautiful necklace he had given me on my 5th Birthday. This beautiful necklace is only beautiful from outside, and what about inside, Even today when i thought of breaking his promise, i feel a shiver down my spine, because of this necklace.

Flashback
"What? "I stand up and looked at him with excitement. But no, i should be sad right now.

" There's no need to pretend, I know you also want the same"He is staring into my soul, please look somewhere else.

I just stare at him to continue.

He sighed and continued, "We are not that close that i will told you everything about my personal life, the only thing you need to know is, that i love someone else, and she is a commoner, she is from your Kingdom, my parents don't want me to marry her, and you will help me in this"

"Why? I will help you in this, if you don't want me as your fiance then go and tell your parents, i am not your servant that i will follow your orders "His last words really made me angry, if he want my help then why don't he just request for my help.

He pinched my cheeks with his hand and looked at me like a wounded wolf,," you will help me other wise". He pointed his finger towards the window and...... what i am seeing, Aria?! He is soaring aria in the sky.

I yanked his hands from my cheek in frustration, and held his collar.

He smiled sarcastically, "Wow!! nice, now you are not pretending, I like your attitude."

"Free her!! " I yelled at his face.

" ok!! ok!!,, so promise me that you'll help me "He reaches out his hand, offering a promise.

" OK! I will help you "I said giving him a bombastic eye.

With his magic he created a necklace, with a purple ruby, it was so beautiful, there were some glitter inside that ruby which were giving it a nice texture.

He handed me that necklace and told me to wear it," This is an agreement, if you'll ever try to break your promise, this necklace will burst and the glitter inside it will put you inside this necklace forever"

I was playing with that necklace in my hands, and when he introduce me about how  it works , i stared at him wide eyed, completely shocked.

He grinned, and walked out of the room.

I ran behind him through the hallway and then stopped,
Aria?! I forgot about my best friend.
"Aria!! My baby I am coming "I shouted, and ran towards the garden.

I can hear him mocking at me from behind. ," Don't forget your promise, like you forget your best friend "I gave him a side eye and ran." Aria!!!!, I am coming "

Flashback end

I still laugh, when i remember that day, But today i am bit sad, i don't know why but i am sad, in these past 7years so many things changed, Mother went to meet father and she is still there for 5 years, she write me letters every month but still i want her infront of me, brother echo, went to other Empire  for his training, he was just 12 years old when he was announced the heir of our Empire. Sometimes i think that did he even got time for himself.

Knock!!! Knock!! Knock!!!

Keeping my thoughts aside, i went to open the door.

"Baby, "she hold my hand, and made me run with her. We both reached on the terrace, where we saw Glorious eyes!!