5th Birthday

Happy birthday lady Phoebe!! A noble boy said to me while giving me a gift.

Thank you!! I said cutely.

Hii!! Everyone today is my birthday, I wish, i would be able to teleport you guys here, in my world, but its ok, you can enjoy from your world.

"Phoebe!, whom you are talking to, come here, i want you to meet someone "

Oh! Grandpa is calling lets go," what grandpa"I started jumping up and down, he instantly catched, what i wanted and he picked me up in his embrace.

"Meet your fiance"he muttered into my ears, i looked at him dumbfounded and mouthed "fiance?" with an irritated look.

And in return he just, scrunched his nose and pouted with guilt. I can feel him thinking, 'just manage it sorry.'

I sighed, and told him to put me down, i am really angry now, i am getting a fiance and know body told me.

We all went to the main gate to greet my fiance, and other shocking thing, i heard, was that he is the crown prince of another empire called Caelumdom , land of skies .

Suddenly, purple light pervaded everything , where this light is coming from?? Oh!! Sky.. Sky is filled with purple colour. How?? Sun is not setting right now, I looked at brother echo, but it seems he also don't know what is happening??

Something is flying there!! I squinted my eyes, trying to get a perfect look, its a bouquet.

"Wahh!!! " I was really shocked by the sudden appearance of a boy with hair as snow and his eyes were just like a deep ocean in which anyone will drown he was so cute, and he was holding a bouquet. He suddenly appeared in front of me, giving no gaps between us, he knelt to my height and he.... he kissed my forehead!!!!!! What the.......

I pushed him away from me with my full strength, my intentions was to make him fall on the ground but no nothing happened like that

I pushed him away from me with my full strength, my intentions was to make him fall on the ground but no nothing happened like that. I was glaring at him just like a predator looking at its prey.

"Oh!!Oh!! Lady Phoebe,so this is how you treat your fiance?? When he is showing some love?? "His sarcastic smile is scary.

" I am really shameful for my act Prince Caelum it was not my intention to hurt you!!" I bowed to him just like a noble lady and apologise, but deep down i never wanted to apologise to this sarcastic prince, what a girl will do if an unknown person will suddenly appear from nowhere and kiss her.

"It was not your fault, i was just kidding"Oh god his smile, its dangerous.

"Your name? "I smiled so i would not look like a selfish or sarcastic kid, in front of him i was nothing, he is just so cuteeeee.

" Oh sorry, i didn't introduce myself, My name is Keith Caelum . "He bowed and said.

" Ok so prince Celesta where are your father and mother? "My grandpa walked towards us and looked at the routes, expecting to see the royal carriage.