Brother!!

"Grandpa!!! "I looked at him with my puppy eyes, and snuggled into his embrace. because i know i had messed up, Again mommy will scold me, for coming in the court.

(This is phoebe)

(This is phoebe)

"Phoebe!! Love!!"Then i pretended like i was sleeping, and started my little snores, well that was embarrassing.

"Postpone the meeting "I hear him telling this to the other noble slowly,

" But My highness ..................." ., noble said

" No buts, or else i will chop your butts, nothing is important than my granddaughter." Well, yes my grandpa is so over possessive toward's me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.( Mother)

"Oh!! Father she is again troubling you!! I am really sorry for this!! "My mother bowed to my grandfather, as i look at my grandpa with my puppy eyes, just like a lost puppy

"Oh!! Father she is again troubling you!! I am really sorry for this!! "My mother bowed to my grandfather, as i look at my grandpa with my puppy eyes, just like a lost puppy. Well my grandpa was so superior so yes, everyone have to bowed to him while talking, even his wife.

But you know i am Phoebe!! I don't bow to him.

" Take care of my princess and well next week is her birthday and her debut so, tell her everything she needs to know '' He pecked my forehead and hand me to my mom.

Hi!! My name is Phoebe Boleyn Cyllia.
Well, yes I am going to turn 5 next week, I am so excited, you know what is so special on that day?? On that day, a new star was born, and it is believed that, when a new star is born, god came on amiland and give rare and unique magic to every baby who is born on that day, but twice in a century only one baby is born on that day, And it is me!!!
I am that rare child.

"Phoebe!! Don't listen to our convo "My mother placed me on the corner of bed and ran to the door excusing my grandpa.

Slowly!! Slowly!! Just like a cat i went to the door and tried to listen what they were talking about, how can i not listen to their convo, Elders conversation are
interesting.

"Father!! When he is coming??" By 'he' i can guess she was talking about my father.

I really miss my daddy! I was just 3 year old when he went for a war. I really miss our cute conversation, our precious moment.