1 ~ New School!

Before you start!!

This story is based off cats, so apologies if I used words like 'hands' 

Also, in this world, cats can age like humans, and the cats here are equal to our 9th grade, which is age 13 - 14 in our world!

Warnings: 

Violence (If you count it), Death threats (Also if you count it)

Notes:

AHHHHH this is so fricking cringe!! Ugh I hate this... ;-;

I'm sorry, very sorry, about the cringey stuff in this.

(This was made in December 2022, by that time it was supposed to be a comic script, me and my bestie just gave up on it and ended up making this story. Yes it's written by two people, mostly me, and sometimes my bestie.)

Also this IS NOT proofread, I mean I HAVE NOT proofread it just now because I'm very lazy!

Summary:

Bubble and Pearl were in their new school, but they met two cats Goldy annd Brownie, who didn't like them and bullied them. They called themselves 'The Witchy Gang', and they were a group of 3. That other cat that was with Goldy and Brownie did not act natural at all. Almost like she was forced. What will Bubble and Pearl do to solve the problem, or would they make it worse for themselves??

 ~☆~

Pearl looked up. The chilly September air was wiping over her. This was her new boarding school, Catview, which was located in Birchwall, miles away from her hometown, Azureton. Her thoughts were telling her that there would be a lot of trouble here, and she'd become close friends with another cat. She entered the building, looking around, seeking a door with her name written on it. And there it was, in front of her, a wooden door that said 'Bubble, Pearl, Goldy, Brownie.'

"Hi... are you Pearl?" A voice suddenly said behind her.

Pearl turned around and stared at the cat, "How did you know my name?"

"I guessed! I'm Bubble, and I'm from Mauvewich. I'm looking forward to school! I think it will be great!" Bubble said.

"Hello Bubble! I can't wait to go to school too! It's my first time boarding and I'm kind of nervous and excited at the same time!" Pearl said.

"It's my first time boarding as well!" Bubble said, "I wonder who our other two roommates are?"

"It's written up here," Pearl pointed at the door, "their names are Goldy and Brownie."

"Pearl, shut up! You're making me hungry!" Bubble said.

"It's the cats' name-"

Pearl stopped and stared, there were four beds in the room, one filled with clothing, makeup and decoration and, and the other... was messy, with a tornado whirling on it.

"Why is there a tornado? " Bubble shouted.

"I don't know! RUN!" Pearl said as she ran, but bumped into someone.

~♡~

"Such weirdos! One with stripes, one with a pink tummy?" Said the cat who had light yellow skin and wore a witch hat.

"But there's a tornado!" Bubble said, looking back.

It was gone.

"No there is not." said another voice, with a chocolate brown color, "They are too imaginative, I don't see any tornado!"