3 ~ Magic World?!

Warning:

Violence (??)

Notes:

Finally getting a bit less terrible and cringe...

This is the start of the main plot

Yes, the past two stories were useless and doesn't make any difference in the plot. 

Unfortunately you guys have been spending minutes reading the past 2 short stories for no reason.

~☆~

"Bubble, do you remember what homework we have to do today?" Asked Pearl, while walking to the courtyard.

"Yeah, we have Math, English, Art and that stupid French," Bubble replied.

"This school is really insane, how do they expect us to do that in one day?" Pearl said, "Oh never mind, this school is crazy. Bullies and stuff. Speaking of that, why had Goldy and Brownie not been bullying us lately?"

"I'm not sure," Bubble said calmly, "I mean they did tell us they had a reason and apologised, but still..."

RING RING RING

"Break is over! It's Drama! Finally! I can't wait for the story about wonderland! I wanna play Lily!" Pearl exclaimed.

...

"Brownie...that...Caramel is calling us..." Goldy said to Brownie, passing by Bubble and Pearl and not realizing.

"What are they talking about?" Pearl whispered to Bubble.

"They're not heading to drama, let's follow them" Bubble said, and they tiptoed after them.

"Caramel is calling us! She said she needs our help!" Said Goldy, concerned.

"Team Shadow? Ugh, it's impossible to get rid of them..." Brownie looked at Goldy.

Bubble and Pearl soon followed them to a secret hideaway place behind the forest.

"Let's go to the back of the swimming pool, no one will notice us there anyway, we're too far from school!" Goldy said.

"WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Pearl shouted.

Goldy and Brownie looked at Pearl, shocked.

"WHY WERE YOU FOLLOWING US?"

"Okay, explain to us, what is happening?"

"Nothing, really-" Brownie said.

"Don't tell me, you are the cats on the brooms?" Pearl said darkly.

Goldy and Brownie hesitated and stared at them.

~♡~

"No- We are not-" Brownie stuttered.

"Ugh, what's the point, they won't even understand. Let's get going, Brownie." Goldy said, "3, 2, 1...!"

Goldy and Brownie broke into a run. They ran through the science block and main school corridor. Bubble and Pearl found it really difficult to keep up with them.

"Seriously," Bubble said, exhausted, "Since when were they so quick?"

"Oh, do shut up! We're gonna lose them."

Bubble and Pearl kept on running until they found Goldy and Brownie going up the rooftop. They crept silently up the stairs and hid behind a bush.

"There's no one here, right?" Goldy said while the bell for drama rang.

"As far as I can see, we lost Bubble and Pearl." Brownie replied, "But they might find us."

Why are they acting so suspiciously? I mean the broom thing is just a prank right? Are they up to mischief again? Bubble thought bitterly.