4 - Secret of the Families...

Warnings:

Violence :)

~☆~

Ding

Bubble was staying in Pearl's house for a few days and nights until they went to Lilac's party. They spent the whole day watching CatTube memes, and now they are eating chocolate cat cake for dessert.

Ding Ding

"Who is it?" Pearl asked, munching her cake.

Bubble took her phone and texted for a bit, "Lilac," she said.

"It's the 23rd of December today, her birthday is tomorrow." Pearl muttered.

"No, it's today! And she said we can go now and stay until the 26th!" Bubble exclaimed.

"What! I haven't even got ready for anything yet!" Pearl said, eyes with wide shock.

"Get ready!" Bubble said, already wearing her shoes, "we need to get her a present too!"

"Fine, should we get her a lilac kitty plush? I heard she liked plushies." Pearl added.

"Sure, come on, quick!" Bubble sounded like she couldn't wait anymore, so Pearl wore her shoes and they took the bus to the shopping center.

"Is it this one?" Bubble asked, holding a lilac kitty plush, and the things they bought for Christmas.

Pearl paid no attention to Bubble, but was holding a white cat plush, "Maybe we could buy this too..."

"Fine!" Bubble shot Pearl a glare.

Bubble and Pearl paid for the plushies and Christmas gifts, asked for the storekeeper to wrap it up and they took a bus to Lilac's street.

~♡~

"Bubble! Pearl! You came!" Lilac exclaimed.

Bubble and Pearl were still walking towards Lilac's house with their luggages, talking about how nice the party would be.

"Yeah, we came!" Bubble and Pearl exclaimed.

"Come on!" Lilac ran towards them, "The others are already here, let me show you your rooms!"

Lilac led Bubble and Pearl into her house to put their things down. Then, Lilac brought them around the house while they were waiting for the snacks.

"I am very lucky that my parents are rich enough to afford this," Lilac said.

"Wow! How do you live with all of this? Give me some of your money!" Bubble joked.

"Ooh! What other cool things do you have?" asked Pearl.

Lilac brought them around the house, and it was massive. There were two master bedrooms so big that it could fit three elephants each, and five guest bedrooms for others to stay over. Each of the bedrooms had their own toilet, and all of them were exceptionally clean, maybe because of Lilac's birthday.

"How do you even remember where everything is? Is there a map so I don't get lost while I'm here?" Bubble was curious.

"Well, you'll remember when you live here for a few years. It's not that hard, but I can draw you a map if you want?" Lilac answered.

Pearl quickly replied. "No need, we are only here for a few days. Besides, if we follow Lilac the whole time, we won't get lost at all!"

"We haven't even gotten to the exciting bits of the house yet, let's hurry up!" Lilac continued.

~☆~

There was a big swimming pool below the house, and next to it was an art studio, along with many paintings by famous artists. There was also a garden with many colorful flowers, all taken care of by the same gardener.