2 - Strange Occurences

"Hello, (Y/N) (L/N)."

The man stood in front of the door, closing it behind him. Your eyes widened a bit wondering how in the hell he got your name.

"I can explain everything, if you'd like. That or you can continue sitting there dumbfounded."

He crossed his arms and looked at you. You sat up in the bed, the blankets pooling around your waist when you moved.

"..How do you know who I am....and...where am I..?" You looked at him sternly, hoping if you put on the same facade, he would actually listen to you.

"You're in a...how do I explain this without telling you...new universe, is the best way I can say this. You were bitten by a radioactive spider, correct?"

You nodded.

"Have you gained any spider-like abilities?"

You nodded again.

"Alright....I guess I can tell you then. You're in what we call the arachno-human polymulitverse. Some just call it the spider-verse for short, but that would technically be incorrect."

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusing. The what-what what what?

"God, I should've gotten someone else to come in.." He mumbled, pinching the bridge on his nose.

You rolled your eyes, "Well excuse me for your shitty explication."

His ruby eyes darted to you. He stared daggers before taking a deep breath and standing up straight.

"Come with me."

You stood up and walked over to him, your (h/c) hair in your face a bit.

"Follow me, (Y/N)."

He waved a hand, signaling you to trail along.

He opened the door, revealing a world of...spider-people...?

All types of spider-man filled the large pathways. You could spot a Spider-Noir, who was kinda fine, a Spider-Cat, hell, a Spider-Dinosaur! It was amazing. You even saw a Spider-Person in crutches, which is totally badass.

"Don't stop to smell the roses and keep moving."
Miguels firm voice filled your ears.

As you were walking, you attempted to make decent conversation.

"Soo....you look like you ate your veggies and drank your milk as a kid...you knowww?"

You shot him an awkward grin.

"How tall are you, anyways?" You raised an eyebrow.

"6'9."

"...what the fuck?!? Why are you so tall?!?"

He shrugged and kept his stern expression, not even cracking a smile.

"Eh. Oh well. You do you, big boy." You pat his shoulder and keep moving.

He looked at you sharply and kept going. His thoughts were along the line of 'Why don't you feel threatened by me?' when they walked.

They reached two big doors. They opened automatically and the two stepped in. It was...so weird....

A/N:

Short chapter, I know...I'll get in the habit of making them longer!