3 - Spiderverse

A/N: please do vote for this story if you like it!!!!! >:D Also almost 100 reads?! Damn!

It was so...weird...

Miguel led you around the head-quarters of the spider-verse. It was odd, but also so cool! Sooner or later you two made it to an area with an elevated platform and more spider-people. One with spikes on his head, one with a beautiful white suit, one with hair coming out of his mask, and a spider-man with a....baby?

"Oi, Miguel, who's the newbie? She's quite the looker if ya' ask me." The spiked head one claimed. His voice was familiar. He must've been one of the people talking outside of the door earlier!

"Calm down, Hobart." The white-suited one said.

"I shouldn't have trusted ya' with my real name, Gwenny. You gotta quit it." He pointed a finger at her.

"This is (Y/N). She'll be treated with as much respect as the rest of you. We have to return her to her universe soon, to heighten her abilities, but it won't take long before she's strong enough to join."

Although not directed towards you, you nodded at his words. So did Gwen and Hobie.

"Well, We'll cya later, (Y/N)." The british man said.

"...seeya." You reply, going with Miguel through a portal he opened.

A/N: I know these are short ass chapters, but I have like no motivation to write long ones and I wanna keep u guys updated well!