1 - Web

Your eyes fluttered open. Immediately not recognizing your surroundings, you shot up on the bed you were laid on.

Although slightly muffled, there was talking heard from outside of the door.

The room was white with minimal furniture. A picture of a little girl on a mans shoulders—presumably her fathers—resided next to the bed on a nightstand. The place looked neat, sure, but it looked like no one even really lived there. Dust collected in almost every nook and cranny. The walls were mostly empty. The blankness was only disturbed by another photo, this time on the wall, of that same little girl with her father. She was sitting next to him. She was wearing a white headband that pushed back her hair, and a pink t-shirt. (I'm goin based off of memory don't come after me)

The man next to her was honestly quite handsome himself. His eyes shined with happiness as he looked at the little girl.

The chatter outside the door got a bit louder.

"Well you aren't just 'finna leave her there for rats, Miguel! You 'gotta find out if she's a spider yet and send 'er out." You heard a man with a deep-ish voice and heavy British accent protest.

"Well we can't ruin a cannon event, I'll agree with Miguel on that, but we do have to help her a bit.." You heard a girl speak. Soon her voice changed to a bit of a whisper, "But we can't have her find out about Spider Society. Not yet, at least."

Nothing was said for a bit, so you assumed someone nodded or sent some kind of signal to keep going.

A new voice spoke.

"I was thinking the same thing, Gwen." That must be the girls name. "If we keep her here, we're ruining a cannon event...I'll send her back as soon as I can."

Another voice spoke...how many people're here?

"She's just a kid! I feel bad leavin' her," The voice chuckled a bit, "Wanna see a new picture I took of Mayday? She's so cute!-"

"Peter, not the time."

"Ah...yeah. Yeah I see that now."

The girl spoke again, saying, "Even then, we have to help a little bit. I'm willing to bring her back to earth-1870, and we can leave things there and check in maybe...a month or so? Around when we check up on earth-1610."

"Mmm, mate, I can help wit' that." The British man spoke.

"No you aren't, Hobie. You're gonna end up stealing something and ruining a cannon event."

"Ah, man, I would never!"

The girl– Gwen, was it?– chimed in,

"Yeaaah you would."

"Even you Gwen? Wow, that's daft."

"I'll go in and talk to her," Said the man who agreed with Gwen on these so called, 'cannon events'.

A couple of 'okays', 'seeya Miguel's, and one 'Alright, mate, I'll leg it.' were thrown around.

The door creaked open a bit. A tall man, possibly over 6'5, walked in. He noticed you were awake. His expression was stern, but man, was he hot. He had an extremely muscular build, but not so muscular it looked bad. He had brown slicked back hair and red eyes. His jaw was sharp. He had amazing cheekbones, too.

"Hello, Y/N L/N."

word count: 556

A/N:

Hiii, first chapter! It's kinda short cuz it's a first, but normally I always do atleast 1k words. If u guys couldn't tell, the man who was agreeing about cannon events with Gwen was Miguel. I didn't know how to describe him 😭 Thx for reading!