18

Monday, August 7th

Ja'nina Simone (nina)

"come on mama we gotta go" Kb walked in the bathroom as i fixed my edges. "i'm done i just had to fix my edges" i turned to face him.

"i look good" i did a pose before laughing. "yeah you always look good now come on"  In Ka'mari opinion she always looked good in his eyes either if she just woke up or if her hair wasn't done she still looked good to him.

he walked out the bathroom with me following him. "you gone take my pictures when we get there" i walked to his truck

"yeah" he opened the passenger side for me to get in "thank you" he closed the door before walking to the driver side. "play sum bae".

he handed me his phone i went to spotify n played falling like the stars by James Arthur. "i love this song" i turned up the radio waiting for the song to start.

"i swear to God, when i come home i'm going to hold you so close. I swear to God when i come home, i'll never let go" i sung reaching over to Ka'mari n hugging him.

like a river, i flow to the ocean i know you pull my close guiding me home.

"And i need you to know that we're falling so fast we're falling like the stars falling in love" i sung to him before kissing his cheek repeatedly.

And i'm not scared to say those words with you i'm safe. We're falling like the stars we're falling in love.

       —————————————
"come on Ka'mari you said you was gone take my pictures" i pulled him to the side handing him my phone "alright pose" he said before taking the pictures.

"my dick getting hard just from looking at you" Kb said loudly enough catching other people. "stoppp"

i dragged out reaching for my phone.
"i'm serious you wanna do a quickie in the truck" he looked down at me smirking.

"no you can wait until we get home" i looked at the pictures he took "this  look good" i showed him my favorite picture out of the 8 pictures he took.

"mhmm come on" we walked into the club going towards Mon n them n i saw that they had alcohol. "look bae they got hennessyyyy" i dragged out pulling in his arm jumping up n down.

"damn girl you a whole alcoholic" he laughed at how excited i was. "come on let's take a shot". i grabbed the bottle n poured some in his mouth.

"damn girl you trying to drown me" he said after swallowing the hennessy. "awl i'm sorry baby" i gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"ok now pour mines n i want a lot" i held my head back opening my mouth as he poured it. "taste like juice i need something stronger"

"never did her ass say hennessy taste like juice" Key laughed loudly looking at me. "this my jam" sexyyred came on

"this that ghetto bitch i hate her shit" Mon shocked his head. "i'm out of town thuggin wit my rounds" Key lowly sung along

"this nigga over here singing the hell out of ts" Jae said laughing loudly causing Mon n Kb to join in.

"MY COOCHIE PINK MY BOOTY HOLE BROWN" i bent over n stared twerking. the next song came on. "finna throw this fat mf"

me n Makayla n Niyha walked to the center of the room. i bent over touching my knees n started twerking.

"ITS A LOT OF BITCHES SHAKING ASS THEY TWERKING AT THE PUMP N THEY AINT EVEN GETTING GAS" Niyha yelled slapping mines n Makayla butt as we twerked.

i bent out n put my hands on the floor the started throwing it in a circle. "IM TWISTED OFF THAT HENNY DAMN NERE DRUNK THE WHOLE GLASS" played loudly throughout the club

"AYE AYE THROW THAT BIG MF" Makayla yelled slapping Niyha butt i got up n started rapping along to the song. "I GOTTA LET THEM HOES GET READY TO SHAKE THEY ASS FIRST PARK THE CAR JUMP OUT AT THE LIGHT GET THEY CAMERA READY AND SHIT CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY FINNA DO THEY SHIT TO THIS SONG"

i bent over twerking again while sticking my tongue out. "AYEEEE SHAKE THAT MF NINA" Niyha yelled out again slapping my butt as i continued to twerk.

once that song ended another song played n i continued to twerk with niyha and makayla doing the same. "NIGGA NY PUSSY WET ENOUGH SO I CAN ACT THE WAY I DO HE WANNA BE ON TV BAD WE PUT HIS ASS ON CHANNEL TWO"

i kept twerking then i felt someone come behind me i looked back n saw that it was Kb so i kept going. i was grinding on him as he slapped my butt n dry humped me.

"THIS AINT NO BONNIE N CLYDE ALREADY TRIED TO FUCK WITH ME HIS GOOFY ASS DONE GOT DENIED IM THE TYPE BITCH TO FUCK WITH YOUR HEAD N LEAVE YOU TRAUMATIZED"

the song ended n i got up n we walked back to everyone else. "whew i'm tired" i picked up Kb bottle of Dusse and started drinking it. "you saw me bae my butt really was moving n i felt yo dick on my ass"

i spoke to on trying to whisper but it came out loud. we all sat around each other just talking and drinking i was two shots away from being super duper drunk and Kb was only a tad bit drunk so he could still drive home.

"IMMA FUCK YO MAN BITCH IMMA FUCK YO MAN" i yelled getting on top of the table twerking before Kb grabbed my arm "you better stop before you fall" he looked at me.

"i'm not gone fal-" i was cut off by me falling off the table. "i told yo ass now come on we finna go" Kb mumble while helping me up

"i don't wanna leave i wanna stay here with my friendssss" i dragged out stomping my foot. "look yo friends leaving too now come on"