36

Ka'mari Ball (Kb)

Ka'mari Ball (Kb)

"yooo Aiden go sit yo ass in the corner". i looked in Aiden room and saw him playing with baby powder butt ass naked. Nina and Aubrei went to the nail salon so it was just me and Aiden.

"dude wtf do you be doing". i picked up the now empty baby powder bottle and talked to Aiden as he stood in the corner. "im finna call yo mama". i reached in my pocket and grabbed my phone and he began to cry.

"look daddy i'm done". he cried waving his arms around. "turn around n stay yo ass in that corner". i let the phone ring. "hi daddy". Aubrei face popped up on the camera.

"hi baby where's mommy". i looked at the phone and back at Aiden shaking my head. "her right here". she turned the camera over. "give her the phone". nina face popped up on the screen.

"look at yo son". i flipped the camera around so she could see him.

 i flipped the camera around so she could see him

"lord". she spoke before laughing. "where is his clothes". she talked while still laughing. "ion know this dude is bad". i walked into his bathroom so i can run him some bath water. "come on so you can take a bath".

i screamed loud enough so he could hear me. "we don't got time for this shit we supposed to go have fun today". i talked to Aiden as he just sat in the tub with snot running down his nose.

"hmm talk to yo mama". i gave him the phone before i wiped his nose. i left the bathroom n went to get the vacuum that moved on it own. "ok bye mommy". i heard Aiden say before the phone hung up.

——————————————————
"see look at you lookin all fresh n shit". Aiden sat on the counter while i put vaseline on his face. he looked at his self in the mirror n put up the middle finger making me laugh.

"come on boy". i took him off the counter putting him on the floor he ran out the bathroom going downstairs with me following behind him. "you want some chips?".

i walked over to the pantry where we kept the snacks. "yea". he stood behind me waiting. "you can get em in the car". i grabbed him two juices n a couple of snacks and put them in his book bag with his ipad n headphones.