37 (Last Page!!)

8 months later

Ja'nina Ball (nina)

Ja'nina Ball (nina)

"come on mama one big push you got this". i sat in the hospital bed with my legs up giving birth to my 3rd child n 2nd daughter. "bitch i am". i screamed while still pushing. "i'll never fuck you again". i squeezed Ka'mari hand as he just watched me.

i did one more push and my baby came out crying. "oh thank god". i let Ka'mari hand go n wiped my face before the they handed me my baby. "beautiful baby girl". the doctor laid her on my chest n stepped to the side.

"do you guys have a name". the lady stood on the side if the bed. "Kayla Mauri Ball".
——————————————————
"daddyyy". we walked into the house n saw Aubrei n Aiden sitting in the living room with the baby sitter. "pretty girl". he sat the car seat down n picked up Aubrei. "come on so y'all can see the baby".

we sat our stuff down the paid the baby sitter so she can leave. "this is y'all sister kayla". i held her in my arms so they can see the baby. "her have no teeth". Aiden pointed to her mouth making me n ka'mari laugh.

"or no hair". Aubrei shook her head playing with her fingers. "you calling my baby bald headed". i looked her as she just smiled but stopped when Kayla started crying. "mommy her hungry".

Aubrei sat up reaching for my shirt trying to lift it. "girl what you doing". i looked at her n laughed. "her need boobie mommy". she replied pushing her eyebrows together.

"mommy stinks". Aiden covered his nose walking towards Ka'mari making him laugh. "not me the baby see". i lifted up Kayla n put her butt in his face making him laugh n run away. "yuck". he shook his head.
——————————————————
lifeasnina

——————————————————lifeasnina