The Anti-KAN-SEN and Anti-Antiochus System

Summary

The Anti-KAN-SEN and Anti-Antiochus System, was a type natural system that, if an entity or object that has undergone this system, they can able to resist and even suppress a type of transhumans AKA the Shipgirls(KAN-SEN), META KAN-SEN, and Sirens(Antiochus).

KAN-SEN

Shipgirl, officially called Kinetics Artifactual Navy-Self-regulative En-lore Node (KAN-SEN), is a special existence in the world of Azur Lane, Kantai Collection. As the name implied, their existence embodied various naval warship in form of human from young girl to adult woman, come forth from a mysterious but powerful energy cube called Wisdom Cube. They are the main driving force and central existence of the verse.

Antiochus

Siren, officially called Antiochus or Anti-X, are mysterious existences in Azur Lane. They are humanity's enemy who take the ocean from human, block all sea route, isolated human, cornered them back to land, threaten the world. It is later revealed they are creation of Dr.Aoste using different design and concept compare to Dr.Anzeel's Shipgirl project. They come from future, where human of the first, original timeline lost to a mysterious enemy called the Leviathan. With the advanced power they possesses, they travels to the past and creates many different branch timelines, introduces Wisdom Cube & Shipgirl technology way earlier in human history, experiments with those worlds, in hope of finding a way to defeat the Leviathan, avert the destruction await humanity in the future.

META KAN-SEN

META Shipgirl, or Ashes, is Shipgirl who undergone the mysterious METAmorphosis phenomenon which is a process of devolving their Wisdom Cube back the Origin Cube state, the result enhanced their capabilities greatly

All abilities & resistances from Normal Shipgirl Physiology greatly enhanced, possibly except Awakened Power(METAmorphosis is a process of devolving Wisdom Cube, thus possibly lost the ability to awaken their latent powers): META Shipgirl is just Shipgirl undergone METAmorphosis, as a result they still retain powers from the time they exist as normal shipgirl, but much more powerful.

Entities That Undergone The Anti-KAN-SEN and Anti-Antiochus System

Entities that undergone this will have their information changed in order to resist the superhuman strength and speed of an KAN-SEN.

The origins of this system were unknown, they were only discovered when an entity can able to damage a KAN-SEN despite their powers and size said otherwise.

It is unknown whether entities or objects that undergone this system has any differences between a normal human, however it says that almost every entities that undergone this system are former humans and equipment that once served for the armed forces of the real world.

It is also unknown how these former soldiers are able to get this system in the first place. However, it is speculated that these former soldiers were undergone this system before they can even enter to Azur Lane multiverses, hinting that this system are actually exist outside of the universe. But it's unknown what kind of form of this system was.

All power, abilities, and enhancements from the system

Human Entities:

General abilities:

Superhuman Physical Characteristic: As it stated, an entity are able to withstand the superhuman strength of an KAN-SEN, many reports stated that one single entity with this strength can even tear apart a riggings of a KAN-SEN, which is the crucial weapon for KAN-SENs to fight with. Source unknown, but there is one report that an entity was able to break a skull, rip apart, and kill an Arbiter, a very high ranking Siren with no notable weaknesses.