Redemption: Act 1

On a port of a naval case that was materialized out of nowhere. 

"It's a dream, right?"

"No, but perhaps, a redemption for us."

Two high ranking generals talking to each other, one with an age of 40 and the other was 50, in front of them was a naval battle group which looks somewhat a mix of new and old.

Beside of them was a flag that resembles a blue cross.

"What about our poor girl that was suffering ever since before?"

Admiral Alexander asks as he was asking his old comrade about the aircraft carrier, which looked terrible like she's abandoned.

Dmitri, the Commander-in-chief of their navy, was thinking about their next objective.

"Fix all of them, now there's no politician controlling us, we can finally able to take care of ourselves. It's only matter of time before anything happens."

"But..... What about the expenses?"

"That's the least we should worry. But for now, we can finally be free and settle down things without anyone stopping us, and if can, ally with our former enemies that was not supposed to."

"Ally with them.....? But how do you sure they'll accept us?"

"This is our only chance to atone for the actions of our former country. You don't want a second totalitarian state, do you?"

Admiral Alexander denies.

"Very well, now go, try to make our girl to be good again. I'll take some time to inform other branches to get improved too."