18~>Wahala.

This chapter is dedicated to my new found friend;
emmatopher006

You are my new source of inspiration, I appreciate your vote and comments.
Xoxo

Adanna

What do you think about this picture?

Let's dig in..

Adanna

"Lota I'm sorry now..
Are you still mad at me?" I pouted.

" Ada,I have forgotten about that already.
I am just not in the mood to talk." he sighed.

"when have you ever not been in the mood to talk to me?" I held his arm leaning on his shoulder.

" Lota,what exactly is your relationship with Ada." Ijeọma pokenosed.
I

felt nervous  about the question,I eyed Ijeọma wondering why she asked such question.
I actually wanted to hear what he would say.

"As you all know ,Ada is my annoying female bestfriend." he replied sardonically.

And my heart winched.

.Just a friend?.

Is that all I mean to him?

"Akuko, keep deceiving yourselves oo" Kanu jeered.

"It can be true oo,I saw him with one fine SS2 student during sports hour." Kola remarked.

"wait a second, have you all been snooping on my personal life?" he turned towards Kola.

"which kind yeye snooping,it was obvious
You two were talking and laughing like love birds right in Ada's presence.
We all know she can't stand the sight of you talking with another girl." Cynthia added to spite me.

My eyes widened in anger.

"Cynthia,you are very stupid for saying that,what are you trying to insinuate?
That I'm a love sick puppy or what?"

"why are you even getting worked up?
you know it's the truth.
You always  latch you self on Lota, denying him a breathing space." she continued.