Chapter Twenty-Nine

Third-person pov:

Lilah is rushing to Quinn's room holding Mr. Blue tucked under her arm safely. She giggled happily when she saw the black door with a black wooden board hanging there with the written "Do not disturb" In white color. She couldn't read it properly but she recognized all the letters. Her uncle Ricardo taught her all.

She knocked on the door and Quinn quickly threw the gun in the drawer and shut it out with a loud noise when he heard her soft knocks. He called out sitting on the bean bag with his drawing book in his hand: "Come in"

Lilah announced loudly walking inside the room: "I come in"

Quinn couldn't help the smile and waited for her as she pushed the door open a bit and slid herself inside the room. She pushed the door close back making Quinn nod at her. Lilah said shyly: "hi"

Quinn said looking up from the drawing notebook in his hand: "Hi love"

She blushed turning pink then walked towards him as he asked: "You are here. Where is everyone?"

She said smiling brightly trying to climb on the other bean bag in front of him: "Triscuit and Dimi go buy clothes with Elias. He is weird. And ahh"

Quinn immediately hold her as she gets swallowed in the bean bag then chuckled picking her in his arms: "I will order a smaller one for you"

She said giggling: "Purple please"

He said chuckling: "Sure thing"

She nod and he dragged a chair and sat her down on the chair in front of her saying: "Dad and Papa?"

She shrugged: "big people talk in Daddy's office"

He nodded and she said huffing: "Ari go work. Nicky sleeps, and always sleeps lazy. I bored"

Quinn asked looking at her: "I'm going to get a new tattoo. Wanna join me in?"

She grinned widely: "Yes yes please, I come"

He said shaking his head with an amused look on his face: "That's why I asked. Let's change our clothes quickly then tell Dad and Papa, you are coming with us"

She said nodding furiously: "Yes yes"

He hummed and said giving her the drawing notebook: "you can see the sketches, I  made"

She gasped with wide eyes looking at him as she opened the first page: "Wow"

He smiled proudly to himself and walked to the closet then quickly grabbed a pair of distressed black jeans with a black shirt and hoodie, and a black overcoat over it as it was evening time and the weather outside is chilly. He hummed to himself and walked out of the closet running his hand through his hair as she said looking at each drawing: "You just draw me Quinny. Only me"

Quinn smiled to himself and said shaking his head: "I draw what I love"

She asked with wide eyes: "You love me?"

He hummed quietly grabbing the book from her hand and locking it in the drawer. He tucked both guns in his waistband and said looking at her: "c'mon, let's get you change"

She made grabby hands and he picked her up gently holding her securely to himself. They walked to her room which isn't completed yet. He grabbed her clothes after looking through them for a few minutes then smirked walking to Luciano and Levi's room as most of the things are in their room. He said showing her the clothes: "Do you like them?"

She nods happily and he made her wear the white warm turtle neck with a white fuzzy overcoat and olive green trousers and white shoes. She said giggling: "I feel warm"