Bonus Chapter (Never Fall for me)

Third-person Pov:

Dominic is lying on his bed in just a pair of sweatpants with Lilah sleeping on his bare chest without the care of the world. Dominic wasn't sure about being close to Leon but he wanted to experiment with it. He is getting frustrated each second pass with Leon not coming back in his room. He took a deep breath and gently laid her down on the bed covering her with blankets and putting her pillows around her so she wouldn't fall.

Dominic walked towards the door opened it and peeked outside in the hallway only to find Leon talking to Quinn with a smile on his face Quinn said something with a smirk on his face which made Leon get a bit shy as he chuckled and gave him a sign of putting his finger over his lips. Dominic clinched the doorframe in his hand and walked back inside the room.

He is standing near the door leaning against his walls with his arms crossed over his chest with a dark look over his face. There is just a small bedside lamp which is giving light in the room. The soft light over his dark features makes him look like a devil. Leon's soft laugh at the door can be heard from inside as he calls out before opening the door: "Capo, it's me"

Dominic's cold voice rang through his ears: "Come in"

Leon slowly opened the door and was about to speak out: "Why is it so dark?"

He turned to his left and left an inaudible scream putting a hand over his heart: "Oh God, fuck, shit, you scare the shit out of me"

Dominic rolled his eyes and said keeping his at the bed in front of him where his eyes were watching his Ivy darling: "Undress"

Leon nodded unbuttoning his shirt then almost yelled: "Yeah...wait, why?"

Dominic turned his head towards him and growled: "I said undress"

Leon said shaking his head quickly: "I'm here just for Princess Lilah, stupid bitch. What do you think of me?"

Dominic clenched his jaw hard and said in a dark low tone making Leon flinch and shiver: "You doubt it yourself in the next 10 seconds or I will rip them off you"

Leon said gulping down the excitement running through his veins: "I know how to fight so don't even think about it"

Dominic didn't say anything and kept starting ahead of him when Leon was about to walk towards the couch, Dominic grabbed the back of his beck and pushed him against the wall making Leon's eyes widen and he said trying to unbutton his shirt with shaky hands: "No, wait, this shirt I just bought yesterday. I will remove"

Dominic didn't give him a second to unbutton the next button and ripped the shirt making Leon cries out: "I just wear it today fucker"

Dominic doesn't even give him a single glance down at his bare body while keeping his eyes on his face. Leon said pushing him away and trying to walk past him: "Fuck off bitch, I hate you. I got this shirt just"

Dominic grabbed his wrist and pulled him back making his back hit the wall as he wrapped his tattooed hand around his neck and growled: "Keep your voice low if you don't want to wake up Ivy"

Leon looked at the bed surrounded by pillows with Lilah sleeping peacefully in the walls of the pillows covered in her rainbow color fluffy blanket along with her Mr blue cuddled to her chest. Leon whispered looking at Dominic's beautiful dark green almost black eyes staring at his lip piercing: "Okay what do you want?"

Dominic didn't answer him and leaned down to his neck making his heart start beating loud and faster. Dominic smirked: "I'm not going to kill you"

Leon let out a shaky breath: "I know"

Dominic smirked slowly sliding down in front on his knees: "Then why your heart is beating so fast?"

Leon gulped and stared down at him with wide eyes: "I'm not scared. It's just you are kind of a cute"