Part 2

Incredulous Dan backed away, letting the two boys pass.
 They didn't even look at him and went to the checkout machine. One of them whispered something in the other's ear. It must have been a joke because the friend laughed.

Dan took his cell phone out of his pocket and typed in the name of the convenience store. Another name came up: Lover Boys.

A secret bar.

 Strange noises came from the back of the shelf, which had now turned into an entrance.
Kim Dan wasn't a curious type, but he felt strangely drawn to that place, it almost seemed as if fate had led him there.
There was a security guard at the entrance.
"Are you on the list?" he asked.
 Dan backed away awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably.
"N-no... Sorry, I must have made a mistake..."

"I know you!" A voice took both Dan and the man attendant by surprise.
A man with round glasses and a hint of a beard approached the two. He held a glass of red wine in one hand.
Dan looked at him intently but didn't recognize him; he had never seen that man before.
"Ah... Right! You were unconscious when we met, of course, you don't remember me," the man signaled the security guard to let Dan pass and the boy found himself in the club.
"Mh... Who are you? Do we really know each other?" Dan asked.

It would have been best to leave the club and go home, it was getting late.
"Don't worry, I've no bad intentions, I'm a doctor." Dan's face lit up.
"We have a mutual friend..." the man continued, "Joo Jaekyung, the MMA fighter".
Dan looked amazed, then remembered the doctor Jaekyung had told him about, one of the specialists who treated him. The description matched the person in front of him.
 "Oh... I'm Kim Dan, Mr. Joo's physical therapist. Nice to meet you."
 Dan grabbed the man's hand and shook it smiling.
"Damn... You're really cute, that's why Jaekyung doesn't show here anymore. "
 Dan's face blushed. Did the doctor know about him and Jaekyung? Jaekyung was such a secretive guy... Still, he decided to ask him.

"Do you know what's going on... between us..."
The doctor interrupted him by putting a finger on his lips.
 "Don't worry, I know everything, you're safe with me...both of you," he winked.
"By the way Dan...why are you here?" he asked, trying to change the subject.
"Oh, I just happened to stumble upon it, I just wanted to buy some ramyeon... "
 The doctor couldn't help but burst out laughing.
"Kim Dan, we've only known each other for a few minutes, but you're already one of my favorite people!"
Dan blushed imperceptibly.
"Doooooc!!," a voice echoed around the room.
"Looks like someone is looking for me... It was nice to meet you, Kim Dan, see you soon!"

The man walked away waving his hand in the air.

"I should go home too," Dan thought, making his way through the people.
"Where do you think you're going? "
A hand grabbed his wrist and Dan turned around. He remembered the voice...