Chapter 2

Mia POV

We soon arrived in Tokyo ,the flight was long and boring.
We grabbed our luggage and exit the building

We were waiting for our ride when I noticed Ruby is not around.

Where the hell is she I'm sure she is doing something dumb,fatu said.

Wait let me go and check on her I will be back.

I walked back into the airport trying to look for Ruby, after a few minutes I saw her at a cafe is seemed as she was flirting with the barista.

Ruby what the fuck we are busy looking for you and you are here busy giving this guy fuck me eyes,I said while approaching.

Well sorry for buying you guys something to drink and trying to find my soulmate she said as she mumbled the last part so the guy couldn't hear that.

I helped her carry the drinks and walked back outside together.

Now that we have found our lost dog ,can we leave now ,Chase said.

At the guest house
Ruby POV
We unpacked our clothes and got settled.

So what's the plan for today ?
Ruby we just landed here and some of us are trying to get some rest so please leave us alone .fatu said

Well then I will be back I wanna buy a few things at the art store .

Well then let me follow you then since I have nothing better to do, Chase said as he stood up.

We walked out of the house as Chase was calling a ride.
After a few minutes our Uber arrived.

We soon arrived at the mall we started at the art store looking for canvas and paint.

What are you planning to paint ?Chase questioned

I'm not sure I will find out when I start painting I guess.

I paid for my items and walked out the store.

So where do you wanna go Chase?

We could go and check the anime and manga theme park? he said.

Alright then to the theme park I sang.

Once we arrived at the theme park we walked around checking out the products and bought a few.
Chase and I were like the same person we like the same things and acted the same.We have been friends for a long time I was in seventh grade and he was in tenth grade,I was the new kid and then we meet at the school office we both had the same limited edition bag of Dr stone ,and we clicked.

After getting a few items we went to McDonald's to get something to eat.
We bought four Big Mac,s and one veggie burger for me.

Then went back home .

Kids I'm home! I yelled out.
I dropped the food in the kitchen and went to my room to put my things,then went back down stairs.

I'm sure the both of you had fun the fact that y'all took long and bought half of the shop, fatu said.

We sure did I said as I leaned over to give Chase a fist pump with a huge smile on my face.

Well I just came to tell you guys to please not disturb me while I'm in my zone because I'm about to start painting.

I went up stairs into my room and set my art stationary so that I could start painting, I picked up a thin brush and dipped it in yellow paint.

I finished painting around midnight and went to sleep.

The following day
Kane POV

I was busy making breakfast for everyone when Fatu walked down the stairs and walked towards the kitchen where I was.

Morning Kane

Morning to you too fatu
So how have you been holding on with the break up?

Well I have been good actually it feels like the weight on my shoulders have been lifted.

That's great so are you planning to get into a relationship again?

Maybe I'm not sure she said.

Just don't rush into things take your time i said.

I went up to call the others that breakfast is ready.

They took their plates and sat in front of the tv watching Adventure Time .

So guys I was thinking it's hot today so what if we went to the beach ?I suggested.

That's actually a great i idea it's hot as fuck , Mia said as she stuffed eggs in her mouth.

Sure and who's wash the dishes now because I'm was at night Ruby said.

Me and Mia will fatu said.

After cleaning up the house we got ready so we could head out to the beach.

The car that we rented arrived so we started packing our needed things .

Guys can I drive this time,Ruby said

No! Everyone yelled
we almost died because of you , you get distracted by small things once you see a hot guys your mind goings blank,fatu said

I promise this time I won't get distracted,guys from here are not even my type she said.

You just like anything with a third leg I said while playing with the key.

Please stop there and give me the keys she said as she tried to reach for them.

Okay you know what guys let's give her one more chance because we all know she's a better driver then all of us and this happened a year ago, Mia said.

I gave Ruby the cars keys and she hopped in the drivers side.
She played her favorite song Conversation with the moon by grentparez then started driving.

She might be a good driver but she is a bad singer ,she sang her heart out as if she is in love.

Soon we arrived at the beach and placed our towels on the sand with the rest of our belongings.

Ruby POV

Everyone ran into the water beside Ruby she was busy on her phone when Chase sat next to her .

Why are you not having fun with the others ?Chase questioned.

I am I'm waiting for somebody's father to approach me then I will have fun ,so go you are scaring them away.

What if they are already here,he said.

He looked deep into my eyes we stared at each other until I grabbed my water gun and sprayed him with water I chased him and went after the others.