Chapter 3

Mia POV
We were back from the beach as we were getting ready to go to a restaurant to have dinner.

Kane,s outfit

 Chase,s outfit

Chase,s outfit

Mia,s outfit

Fatu,s outfit

Fatu,s outfit

Ruby,outfit

Why are you guys taking so long I'm hungry i complained

After ten minutes which felt like years they walked down the stairs.

Finally damn I said
We got into the car and Ruby was driving.
I don't understand people that like driving I prefer being the passenger.

We soon arrived at the restaurant which was Toufuya Ukai it was amazing , we got a table and ordered food and drinks.

I ordered more drinks since I wasn't driving .
Then me and the boys started downing shots.

Woow that hit the spot I said feeling the burning sensation.

After eating we drove to a karaoke bar.

We sang a few songs and I ordered drinks it was fun till Ruby stated we should head home.

You are no fun you are a party popper ,I said as i pushing her a few times.

Fatu POV

Ruby sat down after what Mia said.
Mia started dancing on the tables.
Stop dancing on the table this is not your fucking house Ruby yelled.
I knew things would go south that's when I took Ruby outside to get some fresh air.

When she was younger she suffered a traumatic event where her father was drunk and he was aggressive towards her and her mother. So what Mia did brought back the memory.

You can go inside it's cold out here I will be back in a sec she said.

I nodded and went back.

I told the others that it's best if we leave because it's late,the boys took care of Mia.

Mia lacked skills on how to handle herself when she is drunk she turns into something else that someone can not control.

We got in the car where Ruby was already inside busy on her phone.

We were back at the house getting ready to go to bed.

Ruby POV

I was outside sitting on the artificial grass as I was enjoying the darkness and the light that came from the lamps .

Pulled on the joint then released watching how the smoke moved around the air.

I heard the slide door open then closed someone sat next to me and it was Chase.

Hey
Hey I replied

Don't mind Mia she was not in her right senses.
I know it's cool I'm fine I said.

He gave me a hug which brought warmth and comfort ,I hugged him back we stayed like that for some time until he let go.Thank you I needed that I said.

Then next thing I was kissing Chase we went on till I realized that we shouldn't .
I'm sorry I should have not kissed you it was a moment of weakness I said as I stood up.

I ran up to my room and closed the door.
Fuck that should have not happened I said to myself,it's waking up feeling that you had for him .

I jumped into the bed and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't the kiss kept on playing on my mind driving me crazy.
After some time I fell into deep slumber.

It's was in the morning, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and to relieve my bladder.

I sat down on the mat and started drawing in my sketch pad. Around one o'clock I went downstairs to get something to eat, I made some waffles with a lil fruit salad on the side and sat on the bar stool and ate my food as I continued sketching.

Hey Ruby fatu greeted as she sat next to me.
So I was thinking we could go and get a manicure just the girls only then we could go shopping,she said.

That's fine with me.

I was in my room getting cleaned up then changed into the outfit of the day.
Once I was done I went downstairs to meet the others.

Fatu's POV

We were in the cab as I noticed something was bothering Ruby but I didn't want to ask.
We soon arrived at the beauty shop.

We got our nails done it's was a relaxing process as we had a girls talk.

After that we went to the mall we went into different stores and got lots of clothes and shoes.

We had some lunch then walked around town, I checked the time and it was around five.
We should head back home now I said.

We soon reached home I was so tired so I went straight to my room.
After sometime of chilling on the bed my door open revealing Kane.

Have you ever heard of knocking you enter as if it's your room.

Knocking wastes time he said as he laid on my bed.
I don't want to be weird or anything but today have you noticed Ruby,s behavior, she is not being loud or doing something crazy he said.

Yeah but she seemed better when we went out today.

Anyways how have you been holding up has he contacted you yet you know who.

Yeah he did he kept on apologizing then I just blocked him .

Well then we should enjoy our remaining days here before we leave ,Kane said as he went through the bags which were on the floor.

Did you get me anything,he throw the clothes on the floor trying to look for something.

You better put those clothes back before I kick you.

You think I'm scared huh he said as he got up and started tickling me