A/N

Hello everyone!

I just want to clarify some informations about Y/N and about the story in general.

Y/N - your name
L/N - your last name
Y/F/F - your favourite food
Y/F/C - your favourite colour
Y/H/C - your hair colour
Y/E/C - your eye colour

I'm sure most of you know these already, but i'm still informing you in case of any doubt.

I would also like to remind you that this is my first story and any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is very well appreciated but please be nice.

Y/N is a slytherin, she transferred to hogwarts from beauxbatons for her fourth year. She did so because her dad went to hogwarts and her mom had gotten a new job in England. Of course she could have stayed there but she didn't have any close friends, she was mostly friendly with everyone but stayed alone most of the time. For that reason, she thought she might give her dads old school a try.

She's a pureblood, as stated her dad attended Hogwarts and her mom Durmstrang.

For most of her life, she lived in Canada since she was interested in going to a French school she had to learn the language. Her parents wanted to show her that muggles and wizards were alike, so she went to muggle school up until she was 11 and moved to France to attend Beauxbatons.

I hope you enjoy the story!