chapter 5

rimuru pov:

after he told me to go to the village I got there and everything seems so peaceful let me hope everything is going well back there

flashback

they where begging me not to leave them even though I told them I would be back just for a few months and told them shizu would be incharge while in gone

flashback end

silver:(so how do you feel right now?)

rimuru:(what are you talking about?)

silver:(I'm talking about the fact your going to meet you other destend one)

rimuru:(shut up I'm not use to having multiple girls!)

silver:(right becouse you got rejected twice in your past life and you accidentally showed shizu that naked elf twice-)

rimuru:(stop stop! I give up just stop)

silver:(just enjoy your time here while the problem is back home)

i walk around a bit to meet the other girl from the crystal

rimuru: excuse me I'm rimuru tempest I'm new here I hope you don't mind me asking but can you give me a tour?

azusa pov:

I was just minding my own business until I heard that there's a new guy in town and the receptionist told me that he's super cute! Which I don't believe she told me that he look like a girl with yellow eyes and long blue hair then I heard some say

???:excuse me I'm rimuru tempest I'm new here I hope you don't mind me asking but can you give me a tour?

when I looked back to see a person that matches the discription!

azusa:i-im azusa Aizawa n-nice to meet you!

azusa mind:s-top embarrassing yourself!- ah! I can't he's too handsome!

after that we talk a bit and gave him a little tour and while that's happening I got tease most of the people here becouse the probably know I like him! after the tour he said that if he can with me for a tommow becouse apparently his friend ask him to go here but it's fine right? Later at night While I'm preparing a bed for him to sleep in I noticed he went in the backyard and he transformed into a slime! No way my crush is a slime! But is he here to kill me becouse I hunt slime's?! Let me hope he actually doesn't after he's finished what ever he's doing he went back in amd brought food with him after we ate well we went to bed and slept and I pray that he doesn't kill me!

azusa pov end:

the next day

rimuru: thanks for the stay miss Aizawa

azusa: please I'm just helping you out no need to call me miss call azusa

rimuru:ok then azusa!

rimuru:(hey silver are you there?! If you are is Azusa and shizu related? Becouse the both have the same last name!)

silver:(no there not related becouse shizu got summoned here by Leon remember?)

rimuru:(r-right)

as rimuru opened the door they saw a little girl with blue hair

rimuru/azusa:huh?

rimuru:hey little girl what are you doing here?

???:hm? What's wrong papa?

rimuru:eh?

azusa:eh

rimuru/azusa:EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!