80

Chapter 80 randomly distributes skill triggers!

   "Chen Dong, this is the person I told you about, named Xu Bin." Jiang Zhengyu looked at Xu Bin, "Old man, you don't have to be so restrained, you are about to visit the back kitchen and bring us some dishes."

"it is good."

  After Xu Bin finished listening, he hurried towards the back kitchen.

   "Chen Dong, let's go, let's go in first."

  After a few people were seated, a strong fragrance came. Chen Yun smelled the fragrance, and a playful smile rose from the corner of his mouth. This smell.

   It seems that this old gentleman is really interesting.

   Needless to say, the aroma of cooking is unmatched by ordinary people. Chen Yun found that among the things he has eaten for so long, there are really few dishes that can have such an alluring aroma.

   It's what the top chefs in Donghai City did, and it's not as good.

   is a capable person.

  Beside Chen Mengmeng also had a pair of eyes shining.

After a while, several waiters came up with dishes and placed them on the round table. Several dishes, several soups, each with a strong aroma, mixed together at this time, is even more exciting. Greedy worms go fishing.

  Chen Yun looked at the one in front of him, which was the most common pot-wrapped meat, but Chen Yun was surprised to find that strands of sugar appeared on the pot-wrapped meat.

  You must know that this can only be done if the fire is extremely high.

  The remaining dishes have a variety of ingredients, and each one has an excellent color.

  Finally, Old Man Xu came up with the plates in person.

   "Master, miss, please use it." Old man Xu put the small bowls in his hands in front of everyone.

  In the bowl is a cabbage heart, but this cabbage heart is cut into lotus flowers, and there is clear water-like soup next to it.

   "Boiled cabbage?"

   Chen Yun was taken aback for a moment, and such a term popped up in his mind.

   "Chen Dong, you are right, it is boiled cabbage."

   "Wake up the wine too, serve Mr. Chen quickly." Jiang Zhengyu spoke, and Chen Yun and others also moved their chopsticks.

  Chen Yun picked up a piece of pot-packed meat in front of him.

   When picking it up, Chen Yun was slightly surprised that the candied lotus root on it was broken.

   Unexpectedly, the white sugar fried by the old man Xu has reached such a level, the color is as bright as maltose, but it is not too sticky.

   Click!

   One bite, and the sound of fried crispy flour on the top of the pot-packed meat rang in my ears.

   It seems like a mouthful of puff pastry.

   Moreover, it also has a slight salty taste, and the smell of meat on it permeates the air.

  In the short, crispy outer layer, several textures immediately filled the mouth, as if it had exploded!

"good."

  Chen Yun said, "Sweet but not greasy, crisp but not firewood, the gravy inside is sweet and delicious."

  Pair it with a sip of the top red wine brewed by Jiang Zhengyu, as if you are in the clouds, unable to calm down for a long time.