133

Chapter 133 Come! Move one more!

   At this time, in a luxurious clubhouse in a hidden place on the outskirts of Yanwei City.

  The hall is brightly lit, and a group of people are sitting on a huge round table, pushing glasses and changing glasses, and toasting.

  Beside each of them, there is a tall beauty wearing a blue and white porcelain cheongsam and wearing a lady's bun.

  The appearance of these beauties is above the standard, and they are goddesses in the eyes of ordinary people on the outside, but here they gently add wine and food to them, just like a court lady serving the emperor.

  If there are people from Yanwei City, they will definitely be able to recognize them at a glance. These people here are all famous and wealthy businessmen in Yanwei City, and none of them are worth less than 50 million.

   This group of rich people didn't pay attention to the beauties around them at all, but focused on the two people in the main seat.

  The main seat is one on the left and one on the right, with two men sitting. The gentleman on the left is handsome, looking in his thirties, wearing gold-rimmed glasses, and wearing a handmade suit custom-made by an Italian tailor. Sitting there, he has an air of pride and nobility, obviously with an extraordinary background.

  The one on the right is a middle-aged man with a shiny hairstyle and a huge face. The middle-aged man was wearing an Armani suit with a Hermès belt around his waist and occasionally a Patek Philippe watch worth millions. He looked like an upstart local boss.

   "How about it, Mr. Song, are you satisfied with my hospitality?"

  The middle-aged man asked with a smile.

   "Boss Li has a heart." Mr. Song nodded, but a trace of disdain flashed in his eyes.

  He was born in the Song family, a big family in Jiangbei, and he had never seen such a scene. The club surnamed Li seemed luxurious in his eyes, but it was actually full of nouveau riche atmosphere, and he was not in the eyes of the children of real big families at all.

   "Haha, with Mr. Song's words, I feel relieved." Boss Li laughed triumphantly.

  This Mr. Song is a noble person, from the Jiangbei Song family, Jiangbei Song family, known as one of the five major Jiangbei families, and is considered a leader in the medical and health care industry. Although Mr. Song is in his twenties, he is the vice president of two or three listed companies, and the Song family in Jiangbei has a wide network of contacts, which is far beyond what Li Xiao can match.

   But Li Xiao was not afraid at all.

   Now that I have secured my position as the boss of Yanwei, so what if I cross the river? Don't even look at me as a local snake.

  Thinking of this, he was even more proud, but he pretended to sigh and said:

   "This time, if I hadn't met a nobleman in Jiangbei and got in touch with Mr. Ma Ke of Shengtian, I'm afraid I wouldn't even be qualified to entertain you now."

  Mr. Song frowned when he heard this, but he had to make fun of it:

"I heard that not only Shengtian, but Zheng Group and Dinglong Security also have many projects with you. You are also a member of the Jiangbei Chamber of Commerce. Now, Boss Li's net worth may increase several times. , blessed."

   "Hey, I used to be just a stubborn of Yanwei. I was satisfied to drink soup with such a big boss. How could I think of today, I am really ashamed."