95

Chapter 95 Beautiful picture scroll!

  Chen Mengmeng and Han Xue held the four sheet music as treasures.

   However, they lost their energy after that. After all, at their current level, they can only cover some other people's songs. They have no experience, no such literary talent, and no corresponding level to write lyrics for these four songs.

   It made them feel ashamed.

  It seems to be holding a piece of rough jade in their hands, but their craftsmanship is not good, and any addition to it is like adding flaws to the natural jade.

   "Brother, return the score to you." Chen Mengmeng returned the score to Chen Yun, although there was still nostalgia on her face.

   "Why did you come back?" Chen Yun laughed, "Don't fill in the lyrics?"

   "No, no, no."

  The two little girls shook their heads like a rattle. Afterwards, they reluctantly glanced at the score, "We're going to practice. The art test is coming up the day after tomorrow. I'm so nervous."

   "Okay, go, come on."

  Chen Yun looked at the four manuscripts, and he couldn't do anything about it. After all, his super sense of music was for temperament, and he was only twenty years old now, so he didn't have much experience.

  He can write such a tune, but he can't fill in the words for it either.

   Speaking of writing lyrics, Chen Yun suddenly heard a figure, and that was Wang Menghan!

  He liked Wang Menghan's songs at the beginning because of the style of the words, and the style of the words, in Chen Yun's opinion, was not much better than that of the imperial literati.

  At the moment, he made a phone call to Wang Menghan.

  "Chen Yun?" On the other side, Wang Menghan, who was lying on the desk, was awakened by the ringtone, and answered in a daze, "Chen Yun, what's wrong?"

   "What time is it, are you still awake?"

"The writing of the new song is not going well. I haven't slept well for several nights, and last night was even more so. I think I may be at the end of my talents." Wang Menghan smiled. Since her debut, she has released songs with terrifying speed and quality The songs are almost the first masterpieces, and each one is very popular.

  But recently, I don’t know why, when I want to write a song, living and pictures in Chen Yun’s house come to my mind, and I recall the little things with Chen Yun.

   Often I would be in a daze for a long time, and I couldn’t even put my pen down.

   Wanted to write a love song, but she didn't even have a relationship. If she wrote it, she would be a villain.

  So worried, she didn't sleep well in the past few nights, and dark circles appeared under her eyes, which couldn't be covered up with high-end cosmetics.

  On the other side, Chen Yun smiled, "Exactly, I have four songs here, you can take them and see how to fill in the lyrics."

Wang Menghan leaned on his head, with a hazy look, "Don't tease me, you are the director of Shengtian, and I am from Huaying, why don't you give me the song written by the artist in your hand, that person There must be complaints, I know you are good to me, it’s okay, trust me, the new song won’t be far away.”

"Besides, Huaying and Shengtian are in a state of competition. If I don't release a song now, I can weaken Huaying a little bit." Wang Menghan laughed at herself, but she also knew that whether she released a song or not, the relationship between these two behemoths could not be shaken at all. fight between.