148

Chapter 148 I like to use money to reason!

  Chen Yun put the remaining 290,000 yuan into the box, put the mobile phone in his pocket, whistled, got up and walked out the door gracefully.

  Looking at Chen Yun's back, Zhou Fang realized that she had been tricked, and she trembled with anger.

  Although bribery has not become an established fact, but with photos and audio recordings, if they are published on the Internet and spread by netizens, it will have a great negative impact on her.

   At that time, the school will definitely expel her, and she will have nothing as a trainee teacher.

  So watching Chen Yun walk out of the office, Zhou Fang was helpless, and had to sign Zhang Huaiyao's letter of rectification afterwards.

   "This kid is so treacherous!"

  Zhou Fang gritted her teeth with hatred, broke the pen in her hand, and hurriedly walked towards the office of the teaching director Zhu Shoucheng.

  She has passed this level, and Zhu Shoucheng's level. Even if she is threatened by the other party, she is absolutely unwilling to let Zhang Huaiyao become a regular. She must remind Zhu Shoucheng to prevent Zhu Shoucheng from being tricked by this kid.

  Chen Yun left the intern teacher's office, and Zhang Huaiyao was waiting at the door. As soon as he saw him, he stepped forward and asked, "How's it going?"

"Actually, Mrs. Zhou is very talkative. After I had a good reasoning with her, she agreed to sign your letter of rectification, and praised you for your superb drawing ability and hard work. You are a rare talent. "

   "Stop coaxing me." Zhang Huaiyao sighed, "That's right, I don't want to stay here anymore."

  Zhang Huaiyao lowered her head. She originally thought that it was time to show her talents in society, but she never thought that society was the beginning of the real hell.

  Just an internship, they were not only instructed by Zhou Fang to do dirty work, they were insulted from time to time, and even threatened by the dean.

  Many girls were threatened by the dean to accompany them to drink, and they did not return to the dormitory at night.

   I heard from the seniors that the teaching director Zhu Shoucheng has already obtained many girls through this method. Naturally, Zhang Huaiyao was also threatened by him, but Zhang Huaiyao did not give in.

   Just when Zhang Huaiyao was disappointed, Zhou Fang came out of the office in a hurry, and Chen Yun blurted out and asked, "Mr. Zhou, did you say that you agreed to Huaiyao's conversion?"

Seeing Zhang Huaiyao, Zhou Fang was furious, but she glanced at Chen Yun next to her, quickly showed a smiling face, and said to Zhang Huaiyao: "Of course, you are a talent in our school. Of course, I am sure you will become a full-time student." would agree."

   After finishing speaking, Zhou Fang hurried away.

  Zhang Huaiyao was also stunned.

After receiving Zhou Fang's affirmative answer, Zhang Huaiyao was overjoyed. Then she froze on the spot, looked up at Chen Yun, and drew a big question mark in her heart. Zhou Fang was so mean and unreasonable. How did Chen Yun persuade Zhou Fang? of?

  Chen Yun smiled at Zhang Huaiyao, and asked, "Where is Director Zhu, I'll talk to him."

  With the experience of persuading Zhou Fang, now Zhang Huaiyao is full of confidence in Chen Yun, pointing to the office at the end of the stairs, and said: "Director Zhu is in the office."