Intro

Monkey D Luffy

Age 19

Devil fruit: Tori Tori no Mi model thunderbird

Has a katana and two daggers and a spear to direct lightning

1.Air Manipulation
Create cyclones (a.k.a. hurricanes or typhoons) these are typically strongest when over or near water, and weaken quite rapidly over land. Additional damages may be caused by the potential of spawning tornadoes. Out at sea, this causes large waves, heavy rain, flood and high winds, at times, causing shipwrecks.

2. Cloud Generation
The user can create/generate clouds over a certain area.
3. Water Manipulation
User can make it rain.
4. Snow Manipulation
User can cause the sky to snow, which is precipitation in the form of flakes of crystalline water ice. Snowflakes come in a variety of sizes and shapes, with types that fall in the form of a ball due to melting and refreezing, rather than a flake, are known as hail, ice pellets or snow grains. Creation of snow depends on the amount of moisture available, dry areas could make this harder or impossible.
5. Thunder Manipulation
User of this ability can manipulate the shockwaves caused by lightning during a storm, known as thunder, to deal deadly and possibly concussive results. They can release thunder energy to make someone deaf by busting their eardrums, or even make organs burst, killing the opponent.
6. Electric Manipulation
7. Storm Manipulation

luffys main outfit