Chapter 4

Authors note
Flashbacks
Den den mushi
(thunderbird talks)
[phoenix talks]
'Thoughts'
~author intervention~

I'm terribly sorry for the upcoming part of the story you can skip if you want. Trigger warning- rape- it's going to be hard for me to write so it's probably going to be a short chapter.

Luffys pov:

The marines keep coming, when all of the sudden I'm blown back by a blast. And a marine captain stands over me and shackles me with sea stone cuffs.

"Please no!" I plead just realizing what he's doing and I'm a crying mess. Pleading and begging to not be raped.

"Come on now little birdie," the marine captain says as he rips off my pants and chokes me as he takes off his pants and boxers after that he pulls off my panties.

"Pl...ease stop..." tears are falling down my face as he enters me not giving me time to adjust to his girth and he starts pounding me.

"Bring the girl over here!" I hear a celestial dragon say, before commanding his son to take off his pants.
"Please sir don't do this," I say pleading.
"You give me no choice girl you need to be punished..."

"Good birdie" he says once he's done and he stands up. I take the opportunity to grab my dagger from the side of my boots and drive it into his throat.