Chapter 6 (marine ford)

Authors note:
Flashbacks
den den mushi
(Thunderbird talks)
[phoenix talks]
'Thoughts'

Whitebeard's pov

I notice that my sons are coming back aboard the ship without this mysterious girl, which to say I'm disappointed is an understatement. I notice that Thatch is looking at Marco while saying something but Marco puts his hand up to stop Thatch from rambling. "Sons, did you find the person?"

"Yes pops we did." Izo answers and Thatch mumbles something about stupid marines. At which I raise an eyebrow at. "Well what happened?"

"She was attacked by Marines pops, it was horrible... ow" Thatch complains as Marco hits him on the head. Marco points to his right causing Thatch and i to look and its Sabo and thatch shuts up.

"Is she coming?" I look concerned at the gesture but don't voice it.

"Yes pops she's coming but she didn't want to come with us, something about needing room to train." Marco says

Over the next few days I ordered the crew to train.

We reached Marine Ford a few hours before the execution started and while we were under water my crew was getting ancy and Thatch wasn't making it any better. Talking about the girl that is our new ally and how sexy she looked. Of course that had Marco chasing him. When I gave the signal to the surface.

Marcos pov

Pops gave the signal all hell broke loose. Thatch, Izo and I all waited with anticipation for Luffy to arrive. Pops did his quake move and a tsunami came but Admiral Alkiji froze it giving our crew a place to attack. Fleet Admiral Sengoku starts talking about Ace's biological father and Ace repeatedly tries to claim his only father is whitebeard. But Ace's biological father is revealed as Gol D Roger. I couldn't care less of course that wouldn't have stopped us from rescuing him. And Sabo angrily yells out "We don't care who your father is Ace, we only care that you are Ace." Kizaru tried attacking pops when storm clouds came tumbling in. lighting flew everywhere striking marines left and right. Not harming my ship brothers and ship sisters.

That's when I noticed a flash of yellow. Smirking, I turned into my phoenix form and flew up to pops. "That's your lady?" pops asks as I sit on his shoulders smirking.

Luffy's pov

The war already started and like usual I'm the late one. But as I make lightning hit the marines i notice my lover fly to someone whom i believe is whitebeard. I let out a very loud trill and both pirates and marines looked up at the sky as I flew down to Marco and his old man.

No ones pov

After Luffy makes her loud call, the fighting pauses. Both marines and pirates look up to the sky. The admirals and fleet admiral all grit their teeth, while Ace and Garp both look in shock as they see a bird with yellow-golden feathers fly to whitebeard and Marco. Sabo can only look out in shock as the yellow-golden feathered bird turns into a girl in a hooded sweatshirt. But Luffy's identity is safe for now. And everyone is yelling out in shock that the 'yellow assassin' has shown up

Luffy's pov

"Hey Love, miss me?" I sweetly say to Marco.

"Missed you so much. Pops this is Luffy. Luffy, I'm glad you are here. Now go kick some ass you sexy thing." Marco said, smirking.

"Whitebeard you might want to hear this before I go save that hot-headed asshole, but I sunk a marine ship on the way down here but not without hearing that they are moving the execution up but have to get ready to do something first. But let me tell you this, I'm going to rescue the idiot's ass first then you can get the hell out of here. And make sure you stay alive too." I say before turning into my hybrid form and flying to fight.