All My Love

"What the fuck are you talking about Nahla?" my best friend was trying to give me hints on about my husband and her affair.

"I walked in on him and your neighbor yesterday. They were on the couch fucking" she said. 

Nahla knows deep down inside, it was her that was fucking my husband. She don't think I know they had an affair for the last two months. I had her husband follow her because he is a marriage detective. 

"You so fucking stupid. I know it's you, bitch. You can explain how my 96 year old neighbor is bouncing on my husband's dick. Your own husband knows. He's been following." I said as she was quite as a mouse.

I kindly got up and headed for the door. "Oh by the way, you're fired, bitch." I said giving her one last look. I am so done with them. I am also divorcing my husband too. I am going to give him one last love type of sex then he can have many quickies he want to Nahla.

I was in my house, packing my things. I didn't wanna be bother with August yet so I packed first then came back into the house and made dinner. I made something I would never make for August because he claims I can't cook for nothing. I heard him walk through the door, talking on it. 

I guess he smelled the food because he was standing in the door way looking at me and I just gave him a simple smile. Behind this smile is a brokenhearted woman who used to love her family and he is destroying it by fucking Nahla. 

I am so tired of giving him chances after chances. I love August all with all my heart but I can't continue to take this from him. I can't do it anymore. August and I don't even have children so this can't be as bad as I can think of it. So I put everything on the table and called for August to the table.

We ate in silent and I just watched him make all kinds of faces while eating. I know he loved it because every time I look at him, he always giving me this sweet smile. The smile I used to love and the guy I fell for. Not some cheater I married.

"August, I want a divorce." I said lowly and he just looked down.

"Why?" he said. I looked at him as if he was serious. "I know you and Nahla are having an affair." he scoffed as if it wasn't true.

"You don't have no proof." he said. I got up and went into my office and got an envelope. Inside it contains pictures of them doing God knows what. I dropped it on the table and he went in to take a look.

"Nahla's husband followed y'all around. You fucking my married best friend. Do you know how that makes me feel?"

"Baby, I swear it was nothing," he was pleading. "That's bullshit. She even trying to say you fucked Mrs. Ester as well. You a fucking cheater and I can't be with you anymore." I said getting up and going straight to the door. I know he was following me because I heard his big ass foot steps behind me.

He grabbed and turned me around so fast. "You are not going anywhere." All I could do was just look at him. The man I gave my everything to. The man who was supposed to love me no matter what. All he ever did was hurt me and I cannot stand being hurt anymore.

"Yes I am. You don't deserve a woman like me. All you ever did was hurt me. So if you wanna leave, there's the door." With after everything I said, he went straight for my lips. He attacked them with all the powers he had.

"No August" I said trying to fight him off but it obviously wasn't working. He carried me to our room and laid me there. He looked at me with those eyes that were filled with lust and pain. I wanted to have hurtful sex, just to show him the pain he caused. I took my dress off in one swift movement and looked at him.

He hovered my body with his skinny and started leaving kisses everywhere. Fuck all that, I attacked him his neck trying to get all of his clothes off and laid him on his back. I slowly devoured all of his manhood in my mouth and watched him gasped in pleasure.

I started bobbing my head up and down on him really hard. "Ohhh Shittt" he moaned in pleasure and then grabbed my head then started to face fuck me. He slowly came out my mouth and then he rammed himself right inside of my core.

"Fuck!" I moaned out and I felt him go faster inside of me. I was gripping on the covers as he was biting me on my neck. He was going deep and hard inside of me and I knew for sure I was about to come but I didn't want to yet.

I got right on top of him and starting riding that dick as he taught me. I went  just a little fast to prove to him no bitch would ever replace me in this game or marriage. I was bouncing really hard and he gripped on my hair as he was sucking on my nipples real hard. "It's coming" I moaned out but he had other plans.

He laid me on my back and went right into business. He gripped my neck and went faster inside. "Yessssssssssss" I moaned. I wanted him to let go of my neck but he wasn't. Next thing you know, I coming everywhere. I couldn't believe the feeling I was feeling and I knew I wanted more.

"Baby, I am sorry. Please do-" I cut his ass off. "Not going anywhere. I forgive you. Don't let it happen again" he just nodded his head. "Oh, one more thing." He looked at me, "Wazzam?" 

"Come here and fuck me again" I said opening my legs wider for him. We went for another three hours and then we was out.

_______________________________________________________________

Savannah, Thanks for requesting. Sorry, I am a few late. Hope you enjoyed.

I am NOT sure if I am going to do an "All Star Freaky Imagine". Seems like none of y'all are actually interested. So if you wanna request an imagine, I'll list the requirements down below. Some of ya'll would request it in the comment box or y'all will request half ass. It's okay, I still love you.

If you are requesting, these are the REQUIREMENTS. Some don't follow.

* Your name or fake name.
* Your title or I can make one up for you.
* Your details/ideas of the stories. 
* Who do you want the story to be with? AUGUST ALSINA, TREY SONGZ, CHRIS BROWN, OR TYGA.

If you would like somebody else, other than the people I named above, then I'll make an 'All Star Book'. If I get more than 5 requests of different boys other than the one I named, I'll make the book.

Make sure you INBOX me. Not in the comments. If you send me a request that is not complete, I will not write it for you until you send me a full request. I hope I didn't say it in a mean way.

Janiece