The Way.....

|If you read this, listen to Kehlani - The Way. I Loveeee This Song|
____________________________________________________________________

Hailee 

I just got home from dance practice. I instantly thought about August. I miss the way his lips touches mines. I miss the way he hold on to me. I started to call FaceTime him but I don't even know if he busy with a show. Right now he is on tour with Nicki Minaj and whatnot. I went to take a shower then threw on some clothes.

I went by my dance room and I felt like dancing again. So I plugged up my phone and put on 'The Way' by Kehlani. God she is beautiful girl and she can definitely get it too. I started grinding as the beat started. I miss the way August looks at me. I started rubbing on my belly as I thought August behind me while I am bent over.

I felt so sexy doing this dance and just wished August could see what I came up. So I decided to go and changed into heels. I replayed this song and started from the top. I slowly started to wind as I was getting hot, I took of my shirt in the process. All I had on was a pair of shorts with a lace bra. 

I started grinding on the floor and I knew Chance's part was coming up and I had to kill this part. I just wished August knew how to dance with his tall self. Thinking about August made me laughed. I looked into the mirror and still winding. I touched my lips and my neck and they reminded me of how much August would attack them with soft kisses.

I miss the way he talk and walk right up to me with no shirt. All I could do be mesmerized by his tattoos and everything. I miss the way he fuck me. He would grab me and take control of everything. I love how he please and be making me want more from him. I just miss my man and wished he was just home to me.

As I was standing in front of the mirror, I saw a figure standing there licking his lips with no shirt on. He was rubbing his hands together while watching me grind. I knew for sure tonight was going to be something different. I wanted to run to him and scream but something was holding me back from running.

He walked up to me all slow as he walked to the beat. When he finally came closer, he slowly grabbed onto my chin and kissed me. That's what I missed about my man. He grabbed onto my hips and started grinding on me. He was slowly sucking on my neck the way I liked it.

All I know I was out of my shorts and he was out of his pants. We was standing there in our own sweat. Feeling each other heart beats. He lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around him and he slowly entered inside of me while having me on the mirror. Felling his manhood fill my insides up felt so amazing.

My breathe became shorten and he slowly started to rock his hips inward on me. I loosen up my legs so he could go faster.  "Shit August." I moaned as he went faster. "I missed you girl" he said in between strokes and I was loving it. He went faster again but this time with a twist. He grabbed my shoulders to bring me down on him as I can feel him all the way in.

My legs started to shake and I couldn't no longer hold onto him anymore. I slid down the mirror as I shake and he just smirking at me. Once all the shaking ended, he carried me to the room while the song is still blaring from the speakers. 

He dropped me onto the bed and started rub on himself to get harder. I was on all fours and he slowly entered right back in. I arched my back and he went deeper inside of me. I gasped so loud as I grabbed onto the blanket.

"Yessss August" I moaned as he smacked my ass. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to come but he was going to let me. "It's commmiiinnnnggg" I said as I tried to move away from him but he was not bulging at all.

"You better not come, Hailee" he said as he was rocking his hips faster. All I wanted to do was breathe but I knew that wasn't happening at all. The way he fuck me is insane. I felt this huge knot in my belly and I knew for sure I was going to be come big time then be knocked the hell out. "August lemme come please" I begged.

August know I hate begging but he likes it when I do that. Just a few more strokes, next thing I know August was busting inside of me. He gave me that final stroke. My whole body went into a shaking mode. The feeling I couldn't even explain for nothing. My whole body shook very violently. 

August went to turn the radio off and came back. "I missed you Hailee." he said as I drifted off to sleep.
____________________________________________________________________

Imagines are still on hold. This was a surprise imagine. Hoped you enjoyed! 

If you wanna snapchat me follow me: Jeceorianna
Instagram: __Hisfavortieone

See what I have been up. I'll follow back too!

Janiece