My moms house

So I live with my mom again. My stomach is starting to get bigger so I see the doctor more often. One morning my mom and I where having tea before I went to the doctor and the door bell ringed I went to got answer it and Bob,the mailman was there. He said "Kayla,baby your back." I smiled and said "Yep I'm back and the mail box over there is still here." He laughed then looked at my stomach and said "Kayla your having a baby?" Oh no I said in my head. I decided to be honest and say "Yes, Bob." He said "I didn't know you where married. Aye where's your ring?" Crap I said to myself "Um,Bob I have to go nice seeing you though." I closed the door before he could say anything else and went back to where my mother was and said "ugh I may have to move again." My mom said "Oh,baby no you don't tomorrow I'll talk to Bob and I'll tell him to be quite. And to not tell anyone." I smiled "Thanks mom." Before I could say anything else my mom said "You know um....maybe we could talk to Bob and ask him to be the father." I screamed to myself and said "Mom I don't know maybe I could just care for the baby myself?" My mom shock her head and said "Honey no I want you to have a father. I want you I go call him over for dinner and I'll get started cooking." So I went to the phone and called Bob. He said that he was happy to come over and he'll be over by 5:55.

Sorry I haven't been updating it's been crazy with school. 😘