Moving

I was five months pregnant and people where starting to notice I told my boss that I would not work there anymore. Once Rose found out she was shocked and said "OMG are you really going to move?" Even though she was my Bestfriend I still didn't tell her I was having a baby. She was loud and for sure she would not be able to keep a secret. I decide to invite her over for dinner and tell her then.

In 30 minutes Ross would be here I was excited but nervous at the same time. I made a huge salad since she was starting to crave that. I heard the door bell ring I quickly checked my hair and opened the door Ross said "OMG you look perfect" I said "Thanks Ross you look amazing too." Ross smiled and then I invited her in.

Once we where done eating I said "Ross the reason I quite my job is because-" Ross said "NO that me guess. Is it because your moving back in with your mom?" I couldn't take it anymore so I said "NO ROSS IM HAVING A BABY!" Ross looked from my face to my belly and said "OMG lucky I always wanted a baby. Who's the father?" That's the reason why Ross is my best friend she doesn't take stuff so serious. But I
was not ready to tell, so I changed the subject and said "So Tomorrow can you help me pack up my office?" Ross wasn't buying it and said "Only if you tell me who the father is." I then said "Ross I would tell you but you would start telling everyone that's why I'm moving so no one knows." Ross did take this serious and said "I don't tell everybody everything your a liar and I'm not your friend anymore." Ross then took a plate of the salad and left.