New home

I am know a mother it's been the best 3 weeks of my life my baby is healthy and happy. Bob came over yesterday an asked of I would go on a date with him tonight so know I'm in my room getting ready when my mom walked in and said " Baby,Kayla you look beautiful." I smiled and told my mom thank you when she said again "If Bob ask to marry you you will say yes you hear?" I could not believe it my mom was basically saying I had to marry him. I yelled at my mom and said "MOM I WILL NOT LET YOU TELL ME WHO TO MARRY!" I shouldn't have said that because know the baby's crying. My mom said "Here goes Carly crying. Ugh you know your a horrible mother." I was pissed off then. I yelled at my mom and said "Don't touch my baby I'm moving out and taking my baby with me." I grabbed my baby and walked out to my rental car. My mom called for me but I just rode.

I checked in in a hotel and was watching tv when Bob called I answered and said "Hey Bob sorry I didn't come to the date my mom and I had a big augment and I moved out I'm in a hotel." Bob said "Kayla I'm so sorry do you wanna come over and spend the night. Your welcome to stay as long as you want." I was surprised he was trying to help me and said "I'll come over tomorrow okay?" I Hung up and went to bed.

In the morning I fed Carly and decided to go to farm fresh to give a cake to Bob. When we got to Farm Fresh I saw my mom she was smiling when she saw me and said "Baby I missed you so much I'm ready for you to come home." I was tired of my mother so I said "Mom I'm not coming back." I walked away and bough a lemon cake.

Once I got to his house I rung the door bell. When he let me in he was making eggs,grits and sausage. He was surprised when I bought the cake and said "Kayla you didn't have to do that." I told him it was no big deal and he told me where Carly and my room was. After we had breakfast. Bob said he had to go give out mail and he left.

When he came back he told me that he had a babysitter coming and that he wanted us to go out tonight to the carnival and dinner. I can't lie I was a little bit excited. I told Bob that I was going back to my mothers house to get some of Carly and my clothes.

Once I got to my moms house my mom was in the garden and said "Baby, you come back." I told my mom I was just getting my stuff. My mom came in and said "Baby why won't you stay?" I didn't talk I just gathered my stuff and left. Once I got back to Bob's house he left a note saying that he took Carly to the store with him. So I got some grapes and turned on the tv. After about 20 minutes of watching tv I got a call it was Josh. I answered and he said "Kayla I wanna see my baby." I was shocked I said "Josh when did you start caring about your daughter?" He gasp and said "Kayla I don't have time to get into a augment I just wanna see my kid." I said "Well I don't live with my mother anymore so there's no way of you knowing where I live anymore." I hung and and he kept calling and calling.

After an hour of Carly and Bob being gone they came back. Bob said the baby sitter would be here in a hour so we should start getting ready. I decided to wear my black dress and a gold chain. After I was done getting ready. Bob came in and said I looked fabulous. I thanked him and said he looked handsome. The babysitter came and Bob and I left.