Part-14

EKANSH POV

N: Are you alright??... Everything is fine na??...( I know what he wants to know)

E: Hmm...she is alright!!..( I said in a cold tone)

A: What do you want to discuss with us??...( He said anger is clearly visible in his tone...)

E: By signing!!...( I told them everything which Maa told before leaving the home...)

A: Ohh!!..Wow now you are realizing that something is fishy !!!...( He said in a scarticst way...)

N: Avayansh i know, you are angry but please first clear all the confusion after that remove your anger in what ever way you want!!...

E: Listen please help me to find the truth!!...

A: What if truth is that, Akshu is innocent then what will you do , Will you divorce her??

E: What??... Absolutely not i asked her apologies and asked her for second chance!!...

A:  Really!!.. After giving her a name , do you really think that she will accept your apology or if she forgive you but what about future if anything happened like this in future each and every proofs are against her you again behave like a jerk with her , and by this way this cycle continue!!...

E: If this happened in future and all proofs are against her still i believe her!!... Trust me...

N: Guys i think we have to find a truth!!... (He said lighting the mood ...)

A: But how??...( He said being pissed)

N: Don't worry I took that waiter into custody, our body guards are beat the hell out of him and soon he will open his mouth!!...

A: Do one thing take his family into custody and threatened him to destroy his family, he will automatic told the truth!!... You Ekansh don't you dare to try to torture her... ( He said in a threatening voice..)

E: Okay, I am leaving!!..

                      At home

    I unlocked the door and see Akansha was still sleeping , after seeing her for few minutes I went towards my room!!..

          Time skip at morning:

     I woke up when sun light hitting my face!!... By doing my morning routine, i went downstairs only to see Akansha setting the table for breakfast!!.. without glancing at her i walked towards main door but she stopped me!!...I don't want to behave rude with her until and unless I know truth!!!.... Because I know if I talk to her i ended up doing stupidity!!...

A: I know, Ekansh you are upset with me but please eat your breakfast!!...

E: I don't have appetite!!.. ( I said coldly)

A: You eat your breakfast, i promise I will stay in my room...

E: Stop!!.. Behaving like a fucking wife!!.. ( Just i said that her eyes shedding tears, it filled fuel in my anger...).... You only know this how to Cry!!.. Isn't you??...

    He said all things without thinking twice , he doesn't know what his behaviour doing with her poor heart!!... She already suffered from childhood and now she can't take this anymore!!...

A: Because I am your fucking wife, Remember last night you were the one who force fully marry me!!.. Eat almonds Mr. Ekansh Malhotra you are suffering from amenisia !!... ( She said after loosing her temper because now she doesn't have fear of anything because she already loose her everything, now she only wants to die... After crying for whole night she decided to gave a chance to this marriage and also protect her self respect)

E: How dare you to raise your voice infront of me!!... ( He said being pissed off..)

A: Remember one thing the tone you will use same tone I will use!!... Tic for Tac!!... Isn't it.. ( She said raising her eyebrows)

E: ( By pinning her to nearer wall... )... I said, " I gave you last chance apologies to me right now otherwise consequences will be not good".

A: I never afraid of your any consequences I also want to know how Maa raise his son!!... ( Just she said that Ekansh anger reached its peak,he grabbed her hand and started walking towards store room when there is no sign of lights!!)

    He pushed Akansha at floor her head hit by table but in anger Ekansh didn't realize this, and he doesn't know Akansha suffering from Nactophobia(Fear of darkness).. He locked room from outside!!..

    Akansha banged on door but Ekansh was so blinded in anger that he didn't hear any shouting and bagging!!.. She also said that she suffered from Nactophobia but he didn't listened anything!!...

    He went to office in really pissed off mood!!..

                AFTER 2 Hours

   Ekansh was typing furiously on laptop, suddenly door opened really harshly and Avayansh and Naitik came in his cabin!!..

   He asked what do you want??..

   Avayansh held my collar and said I told you that Akshu is innocent!!..

   See this video, " In that video waiter was confessing every thing that Mrs. Gupta gave him money to say all this".

      They also took Mrs. Gupta in custody she also confessed that ," After all this its easy for Rachna Mehra to sold Akansha easily ".

   It's all planned that I started hating , My Angel and they easily sold her... ( I feel weak into my legs how i behave like jerk with her, guilt rushed into my body i hurted innocent soul 😭😭)

     Without my knowledge tears flow from my eyes, Naitik came towards me and said it's not time for crying go and apologize to her...

     I.. i.. can.. can't.. y.. you.. know... to.. today .. i.. lo.. locked ... he..her..in..into... st.. store.. room.. and... al.. also... call.. called.. her.. a.. sl.. ( I break into tears!!)... ( Naitik and Avayansh both hugged me)

WHAT??...

We all see at door it was Arshi bhabhi who banged into my cabin, with her blood shot eyes, she hold me tightly by my collar and gave me a tight slap!!...

You jerk she is suffering from Nactophobia!!.. In your store room is there any way of light??..

( Just she said that, my eyes widen in shock...) ... By shuttering I said, " n.. no".

By saying this i started running towards my penthouse to save her!!..

In all way i just wish that she is fine!!..

Please my fear don't came true!!... She can't leave me!!..

I drive without care about speed limit!!...🥺🥺

......................................................................................................................

1. What do you think Ekansh able to save Akansha??..

2. In next episode you will able to find relationship between Akansha and Avayansh??..

3.What will Ekansh do with Kia, Mrs Gupta, Rachna Mehra and Arohi??..

4.Do you think Akansha might loose her memory??..

5.For more updates stay tuned through there journey!!.. 💞💞