Part-34

AKANSHA POV

A: What going on??...Bhai what are you doing in kitchen??....

A: Akshu baccha I am getting punished for being his brother -in-law!!...
Bhai said pointing towards Ekansh!!...

Before i could say something Ekansh took some flour and throw towards Bhai and said to me;

E: He is in kitchen because of his big tongue..... Ekansh said rolling his eyes 👀

Bhai also started throwing flour on him and both started fighting like child again.....

I shouted on them and they stopped there fight and started looking towards me and smile speeshily!!....

A: I get it how you ended up in kitchen,but what are you a 5 that you started playing with flour!!!.....

I said tried to be stern!!..

A: No!!..Baccha I am just giving him taste of his medicine!!...

I raise my eyebrow for further explanation;

By sighning Bhai continue;

A: Flour was on upper shelf so I took help of ladder and asked him to hold the ladder but he suddenly release the ladder without my knowledge and I fall on the floor with flour on me!!...

Bhai said with a pout!!..

I tried to stiffle my laugh!!...but ended up bursting into laughter 🤣🤣

A: I am hahahahah 🤣 🤣 🤣 so hahahahah 🤣 🤣 sorry let me hahahahah 🤣 🤣 🤣 help you in lunch!!..

I said controlling my laugh!!...

But Ekansh said he will manage no need they will manage!!...

I agreed and said them to clean the mess before preparing lunch!!...

After going into my room my phone was ringing,cherry was calling me i quickly pick up the call;

OTP

A: Hello!!..

D: Hey, you said you explain everything to me and are you joining the company tomorrow right??...

He said in a one go;

A: Relax,and yah i am joining the company tomorrow and will explain everything tomorrow okay!!...

D: okay ,so can I come to pick you up!!...

A: No, just send me the location i will manage!!....

I said not wanting to bother him!!..

He keep insisting but atlast he agreed!!...

I took my purse and thought to go on walk for sometime!!...

I was walking in the garden when I saw shadow peeked inside home ,i thought may be there is theif so go to inform security guard but before i approach them I saw that she is Payal!!...

Why she is hiding and peeking in the house!!...

I walked towards her and kept my hand on her shoulder first she startled and sigh when she saw it's me!!!.....

She smiled awarkdly and greeted me;

A: Are you alright??...
I asked worriedly!!....