Mafia shootout

Chiara's POV:

I wake up to Vincenzo gently shaking me, I look at the TV to see the credits on the film. No one else was there, they all left.

"They've finished decorating your room!", My brother said excitedly.

"Where's everyone else?", I ask in a low voice.

"Work", He replied, slowly dragging me to my room.

Just before I opened the door he placed a blindfold on me.

"We're gonna walk into the room and on the count of 3 you'll take your blindfold off. I think your going to love it", He grinned.

"1... 2... 3..."

I threw the blindfold off to be met with a beautiful room. It looked completely different than it looked like before. It had a soft cream colour and it was gorgeous. The snowflake-like chandelier hanging from the ceiling really put the room together.

"Soo

"Soo... What do you think?"

"I love it so much, it looks breathtaking", I reply with wide eyes.

"I'm glad. I'm going to have to go now sis. I've got a lot of work. I'm really sorry", he apologized.

"That's okay, we're having dinner in a few hours anyway so I'll see you then", I respond.
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
Christian's POV:

After I got medical treatment for my wounds and a shower we all sat down in the living room to discuss what happened to me.

"I was out for a drive in the countryside. I ended up seeing a deer running past me and I swerved to the left and hit a tree. One of the branches went right through the car to my stomach. The car caught on fire leaving burns all over me", I lie, hoping they'd believe me.

"That's bull-"

"No it's not. Think about it dad, he was in the middle of nowhere so he couldn't call for help", my sister reasons with him.

"Everyone out!", My dad suddenly announces.

"I want to speak to my son in private"

Everyone immediately left the room leaving my dad and I left.

"I know that you're lying to me. What's going on?"

"Nothing. Everything's fine"

"I don't believe you Christian, did you get yourself into trouble?"

I did but he doesn't need to know.

Yes he does. Stop protecting Chiara, she is what landed you here in the first place.

But I care about her.

Well you need to stop, she is going to leave you just like everyone else.