THREE || "DO YOU GET DEJA VU?"

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

"FUCK OFF! I KNOW YOU SAW THAT NULLIFYING SPELL," Y/n raged before being pulled back by Gajeel and Laxus.

Yeah. It took both of them to stop her from fighting someone.

"Calm down," Laxus tried to hold her in her seat in hopes that she would wear herself out.

"Go for a walk," Gajeel suggested, "AND NO JUMPING SABERTOOTH OR RAVEN TAIL."

Y/n rolled her eyes and got up, starting to aimlessly walk around the arena. She got a snack before heading back, a big mistake going in the same direction.

Her eyes widened as she sensed a familiar presence while walking alone in a corridor.

"Y/n," Sting's voice came out stern.

The girl rolled her eyes and turned to face him, "Already a fan of mine, Eucliffe?"

"Well you changed, not in a good way," Sting sighed in annoyance, "Nice seeing you again Y/n."

"Oh fuck off," the girl scoffed, "don't talk to me like we're buddies, Eucliffe."

He rolled his eyes, "My teammates are pretty unimpressed with your powers from what I told them."

"Woah woah hold up— stop, what the hell are you talking about?" She let out a slightly maniac giggle, "Get my pretty name outta your mouth."

"It's not my fault the guild needed to know more about their opponents. Obviously I was going to fill them in on what kind of magic you use."

Y/n's features lifted in amusement, "and what magic do I use, Eucliffe?"

"Just holy magic! Nothing super fancy or anything..." he said, clearly underestimating his ex best friend, "we're like the same— yours is just less powerful."

Of course, he forgot about any other magics that he didn't teach her. He didn't remember that she wanted to learn more— or maybe, just maybe, he had no faith in her that she could.

The girl's facial expression dulled, "we are nothing alike. Never compare me to you ever again."

He sighed, "I know how you feel right now."

"YOU have no idea how I feel. In fact, YOU HAVE NEVER known how I've felt," she started ranting, tears brimming her eyes.

"Y/n—"

"We are different, Sting. Face it. You think you're on top of the world, but your world is fucking fake. It's self centered. All about you," she continued.

"That is not true," he whispered.

He would never admit it, but she was right.

"I hate you," she breathed before walking off.