EIGHT || "THEY'RE FLIRTING."

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍

Y/n held her calm demeanor even after Orga was struck down, in fact, this bitch was so full of herself that she used it to her advantage.

"Lumos," she casted the spell, blinding him.

Jura recoiled as the light blinded him, "shit."

Y/n then took this time to strike, "HOLY ANGEL—"

Jura interrupted her by crashing her into the floor, he thought he had gotten to her, but she attacked him from below. She knew there was something different, a power that hadn't been there before. She felt wings, she felt light, she felt... angelic.

"WHAT'S THIS, YAJIMA-SAN?"

"Well... it doesn't have an exact name... but I think this would classify as her Angel Force."

Meanwhile her guildmates were absolutely fangirling and screaming over her new found power, imagine how much louder they got when Y/n won.

They were on the floor and passed out... they ran out of air because they were screaming so much.

...slay!!

"Y/N HAS WON, SHE'S DEFEATED ONE OF THE TEN WIZARD SAINTS AND UNLOCKED HER ANGEL FORCE! SHE EARNED HER TEAM FIVE POINTS, FAIRY TAIL NOW TAKING FIRST PLACE! ON TOP OF THAT, GAJEEL REDFOX JUST TOOK DOWN ROGUE! ANOTHER POINT!"

Y/n smiled, she knew Rogue always wanted to fight Gajeel, so this might be hard for him, but she knew he can get through it. He always did.

Not too long after that, a blue light glew from afar and was followed by a loud crash.

"ANOTHER VICTORY FROM FAIRY TAIL! WITH GRAY AND JUVIA'S WIN FAIRY TAIL GETS ANOTHER TWO POINTS!"

"That brings them to 58 points kabo!"

"IT'S ERZA! SHE BEAT MINERVA AND EARNED FIVE POINTS! RIGHT NOW FAIRY TAIL HAS 63 POINTS! THEY'RE STRONG, FAIRY TAIL IS TOO STRONG! WILL THEY WIN THIS WITHOUT ONE MEMBER GOING DOWN? IN FACT, THE LAST ONE STANDING IS STING!"

As the white mark illuminated the sky, Y/n nervously walked towards it knowing that it was Sting, it wasn't long before the two were met face to face.

"Well, well... the childhood best friend is the first to show up," he smirked, "though I still wonder, are you strong enough to beat the boy who taught you your magic?"