SEVEN || "GOD IS A WOMAN"

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

"Sting... Rogue... what the hell was that?" Jiemma sneered. Both boys were looking at the ground in utter defeat and disappointment as they knew what was about to happen to them. "Hey, you two are dragon slayers. You shoot your mouths off about how strong you are on a regular basis, don't you? But you were disgracefully beaten up, and by a fellow Dragon Slayer no less... Are you listening to me?!"

Rogue was the first to speak up, "I have no words, we were utterly defeated. Natsu overwhelmed us without using his flames cloaked in lightning. Your strength far exceeds what I had imagined... Natsu Dragneel."

Their master stood up in a fit of rage, "Are those the words of a wizard from Sabertooth, the strongest guild?! Who told you to go out there and look like a pair of pathetic fools? Who told you to fail? You sullied the name of the strongest guild!"

With his magic, he sent both boys flying into the wall making the exceeds run to their respective slayers.

"YOU BASTARDS AREN'T FIT TO BE MEMBERS OF SABERTOOTH," he continued, "wipe it out. WIPE OUT THE CREST OF OUR GUILD."

Sting and Rogue felt helpless, but didn't dare to say anything or fight back. They knew that there would be worse consequences if they did.

"MY GUILD DOESN'T NEED WEAKLINGS. IT DOESN'T NEED LOSERS."

Lector hesitantly spoke up, "Okay, okay, Master! But Sting-kun and Rogue-kun did their best... this time he lost, but I'm proud of Sting-kun!"

"Lector..." Sting's voice trailed off.

Meanwhile Rogue and Frosch were watching, stunned that Lector would stick up for his partner. "I think that people can also get stronger by experiencing failure..."

He hesitated before taking a deep breath, "I mean— Y/n most definitely got stronger with Fairy Tail after Phantom Lord had been defeated... I think that like her, Sting-kun learned a lot in this battle, so I think you should..."

"Who are you and why do you bring up that so-called Angel?" Jiemma interrupted.

Lector was shocked and lifted his vest, "C-come on Master... after all, I've got the saber crest right here, proving I'm a..."

"Why would the likes of a cat bear the proud crest of Sabertooth?" Jiemma seethed, "BEGONE."

With one swift motion Lector was gone...