SIX || "LIGHT WORK"

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

"LUCY!" Everyone shouted as the girl fell from the bubble.

Y/n looked at Minerva who just smirked at her, "You're pretty fine up close, fairy. Sting has great taste."

"I'm sorry?" Y/n tilted her hand, "is this a fucking joke to you?"

"Your guild? Absolutely," she slyly grinned.

Before Y/n could take a step forward, Erza grabbed her arm.

"What are you looking at? I played within the rules," Minerva taunted.

"Rules you say?" Erza challenged, walking forward, "You mean torturing an opponent who's already lost?"

Minerva laughed, "Well, the crowd ate it up, didn't they? Lucy should be grateful. I let her be in second place, even though that girl is a useless piece of garbage..."

"Pardon?" Y/n's head tilted, "you wanna run that by me again you bitch?"

"What did you say about Lucy?" Natsu raged, walking towards Y/n with Gray.

Before anything happened, Sting, Orga, and Rufus appeared in front of Minerva to guard her.

Talk about kiss asses.

Y/n's eyebrow cocked as an offended and surprised smirk graced her expression. Her and Sting were pretty much challenging each other with stares.

Maybe eyefucking each other too.

Just a teeny tiny bit.

...But mostly fighting each other with glares.

"OH, WHAT'S THIS? BOTH TEAMS ARE ON THE GROUND AND READY TO RUMBLE"

The crowd cheered as both teams stared at each other, ready to pounce.

"They're both hot tempered guilds, but right now they need to play it cool."

"The dramatic tension in the air is absolutely DELICIOUS thank you very much!"

"That's how we like it, WILD!" Quatro puppy cheered.