TEN || "WELCOME HOME, FROSCH"

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍

"THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE," Rogue cried after spending the whole day looking at Frosch from a distance.

"Fro thinks so too!"

Sting sighed, "Let's just go in..."

Once they opened the door, they were almost immediately hit with flying chairs.

"STING! FIGHT ME!" Natsu immediately jumped out.

"BEHAVE," Erza shouted as she popped out of nowhere and punched him, sending him flying across the room.

The boys looked at each other and sweat dropped. They weren't used to this kind of rowdiness at all, their guild definitely improved— it used to be dead silent. Sabertooth was chatty, but Fairy Tail? They're on a whole other level of loud.

"Is Y/n here?" Sting asked.

Erza nodded and pointed to the bar where the girl sat talking with their resident stalker, Juvia Lockser. As he made his way over, it wasn't long until Natsu finally got to him.

Y/n was oblivious to the fact that they were even there. She and Juvia had been going back and forth for the past hour or two about her feelings towards Sabertooth's new master, even Gray was surprised that Juvia wasn't all over him and was sulking next to her trying to get her attention by playing around with her hand.

"I. Do. Not. Like. Him," Y/n emphasized every syllable.

"But you do," Juvia smirked, "you just don't see it yet."

"THAT'S RIDICULOUS! UTTERLY. RIDICULOUS," Y/n whined, covering her face, "I DON'T. WE'RE BARELY EVEN FRIENDS."

Gray perked his head up, "That's such a lie."

"See? Even Gray-sama agrees with Juvia and he sucks with reading romantic cues," Juvia pointed out, sipping on her water.

"THAT WAS RUDE," Gray shouted, not expecting that roast.

"HAH," Y/n laughed, "Seriously though. We're just friends. Our flirting is a joke."

"Sure," Juvia winked as she noticed a familiar blonde snake his waist around the girl.

"Well hello hello hello," Sting greeted Y/n, "is it hot in here or is it just you?"

Y/n's jaw dropped, "STING YOU ARE ON FIRE. STOP FLIRTING DUMBASS. NATSU WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO. JUVI HELP."

Juvia smiled and sighed before using her magic to hose down the fire. After that was finished she turned to Gray and finally gave him the attention he wanted.

"When did you get here?" Y/n asked, noticing Lector waddling up to them as well.

"Five minutes ago," Sting shrugged, "I would have greeted you if Natsu-san hadn't popped out of nowhere and tried to kill me."

Y/n sheepishly smiled, "Welcome to Fairy Tail."

He sat next to her, "You will not believe the day I had."

"Very eventful, yes!" Lector butted in as he jumped into Y/n's lap.

He had always found it to be his comfort spot to be in, both boys did. Sting was just less obvious about it.

"Frosch got lost and Rogue went all mommy bear. He insisted we let Frosch go back on his own and look where we are now," he whined, putting his head down on the table.

Suddenly he remembered something and grinned. He looked at Yukino who was chatting away with Lucy and called her over.

"By the way, this is Yukino," Sting introduced the two, remembering how much she adored Y/n.

"Oh my gosh you're so pretty," Yukino blurted, but quickly slapped a hand over her mouth after realizing what she said.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU," Y/n cooed, jumping to hug Yukino, "CAN I KEEP HER."

"DON'T GO STEALING MY MEMBERS."

"She can steal me any day," Yukino put it bluntly.

"OH MY GODS MARRY ME," Y/n blurted, a little too soon.

"She was part of the many sabers that called you hot," Sting finally mentioned.

"Cute," Y/n smiled, sending Yukino into a gay panic, "are y'all headed back? It's pretty late."

"I actually should be leaving soon for a job I picked out yesterday," Yukino replied with her face still red.

"Nah, I'll get a room somewhere with Lector, plus Gajeel-san just snatched Rogue and Frosch to go on a mission so..." Sting trailed off, making Juvia's eyes light up and leave Gray's side.

"NONSENSE! YOU SHOULD STAY WITH Y/N!" She blurted.

"JUVIA."

"WHAT??? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS."

"She has a point," Gray butted in.

"SHUT UP STRIPPER," Y/n yelled before calming down, "but yeah... you could sleepover I guess."

"SLUMBER PARTY!!!" Lector squealed before bolting out the doors of the guildhall.