Chapter 1

A/N: Y/N is on & off listening to music for a large portion of this chapter. I recommend listening to songs/artists similar to “CAUGHT IN 4K” (Cyrus Camillus), “Heart to heart” (Mac DeMarco), telepatía (Kali Uchis), Beabadoobee, Pinkpantheress, etcetera.
If you want a playlist here's pretty much what I'm referring to on SoundCloud:
https://on.soundcloud.com/CQ4Rd

(Also forgot to mention, but I usually write in italic because I like the way it looks.)
———————————————————

It's so fucking cold out here.

I couldn't find my jacket before I left.

This sucks ass.

I walked down the freezing streets of Brooklyn, groaning quietly to myself. I was doing my daily 'patrol' as spidergirl, finding someone's day to ruin just for the hell of it. But I now realize the flaw in my suit—it is thin as hell and makes me freeze my ass off in the winter. The only warm part is my arms and ankles, because of the fuzzy material representing the fur of a jumping spider. God, this sucks.

It was in the middle of December, and it was a particularly cold day. Trucks were salting the streets in order to melt the ice that practically plagued Brooklyn, though they clearly missed the sidewalks. Everyone was slipping on certain parts of the sidewalk that had ice on them, though it was a thin coat.

Thankfully, jumping spiders' fur is there for a reason. The fur makes walking on surfaces with low friction a piece of cake, and that absolute blessing was passed unto me. I walked easily, catching a few glances from passersby. I didn't care, I was just trying to regulate my body temperature so I didn't get fucking hypothermia.

You might ask, why am I not swinging around? Why am I walking like a pedestrian? Well, my friend, because there's one flaw, among others, about being bitten by a jumping spider. And that is, while I still do have web, I have organic web shooters. And the web I make is stunted, because jumping spiders don't use their web as much, they usually jump all over the place. Usually I would be jumping from rooftop to rooftop, but unfortunately, the tops of the buildings are even more iced than the sidewalk, making my little anti-ice power useless due to it not being that great, making the sidewalk the less convenient but safer option. I don't wanna slip and crack my head open.

God how far is my home?

I finally got to my apartment building and jumped up to my bedroom window, opening it and crawling inside. I shut it and threw my mask on my bed, running my fingers through my (Soft/Rough/Greasy/Etc), (Thick/Thin), (Hair/Colour), (Curly/Straight/Wavy/Etc) hair. Despite it being cold outside, it gets sweaty under that mask sometimes. I took my suit off and put my dark blue pj's on before slipping into the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth. I brushed my hair, [and put it in a bonnet].

(If you don't wear a bonnet skip the part in brackets.)

I walked back into my bedroom and got into my bed, going to sleep.

I woke up at 5 A.M. God, why so early? I grumbled and got out of bed, and walked into the bathroom. I used the restroom and then went over to the sink, washing my face and brushing my teeth. I put lotion on my hands and went to my bedroom, skipping my shower. I'll take one tomorrow, it's whatever.

I got dressed into a tight (Favorite/colour) top and low-rise jeans. I put a spiked belt around my hips and checked my schedule today. [U/S], I have gym. Tennis shoes it is, then.