Mall Spells Ben

The next day, Mal is in her dorm trying to find different spells in her spell book, Evie is doing Chad's homework, Doug is doing his homework with his new pet dog Dude, and Y/N is still fixing his Gashat drive with codes while still wearing his Genm form. Jay comes in with his new Tourney shirt his coach gave him.

Jay: Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?

Mal: Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book if I hadn't completely struck out?

Y/N: Someone's in a bad mood.

Mal: Our mom's counting on us! We can't let her down!

Jay: We can do this...if we stick together.

Mal: And We won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten...

Evie&Jay&Carlos: To the Core.

Mal: Y/N.

Y/N: To the core.

Evie: Oh, yeah. I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go. I have nothing to wear, of course.

They all of a sudden hear knocking at the door.

Evie: What?

Mal: Hold that thought.

Mal goes over to the door and opens it and it's Ben.

Ben: Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything that you needed.

Mal: Not that I know of.

Ben: Okay. All right. Well, I'll get going...

Mal: Wait! Is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?

Ben: Yeah, the whole school goes.

Mal: Wow. That is beyond exciting. Do you think it's a possibility that the five of us could stand in front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?

Ben: I wish you could. Up front it's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend.

Mal: And your girlfriend?

Ben: Yeah. I'm sorry.

Mal: Okay. Thanks, bye.

Mal shuts the door.

Mal: I think it's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend. And I need a love spell.

Y/N throws Mal her spell book. That night, the VKs are in the kitchen to make a love spell in cookies.

Mal: All right. It says we still need one tear, and I never cry.

Carlos: Let's just chop up some onions.

Mal: No. It says we need one tear of human sadness. And this love potion gets the best reviews, so we have to follow it exactly.

Jay: A tear's a tear...

Evie: That's not true, Jay. They both have antibodies and enzymes, but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than reflex tear.

Mal: Listen to you.

Jay: Yeah, I knew that.

Carlos: Did not.

Jay: Yes, I did.

Mal: What do you think, Y/N?

Mal and the others turn their heads to Y/N, who is currently still typing in codes for his Gashat drive.

Mal: Y/N! HEY!

Y/N stops typing and looks at them.

Y/N: What?