The Future

Y/N places the game driver belt on his waist.

GAME DRIVER

Y/N then starts hearing a ringing in his ear. He soon starts to follow it.

Sougo: Are you okay, Kuroto?

Y/N enters a room and he sees a white stone just on a stand in the middle of the room and the stone has started glowing.

Y/N: What is that?

Y/N goes up to the stone and he touches it. It somehow sent a electric shock to his body while holding on to the crystal. He closes his eyes and tries not to shout from the pain. Y/N opens his eyes and sees that he is in the woods. He hears something and sees a final battle. He sees his friends, his girlfriend, his sister, and himself facing again Cronus. Cronus injures the others. He grabs Evie and Y/N takes off his helmet and he sees Cronus holding Evie on her knees with his sword in one hand.

Y/N: Please, don't do this, father.

Cronus: Now you beg of me.

Y/N: PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU! DON'T DO THIS!

Evie: (crying) Y/N, I love you!

Y/N: Evie, don't say that, all right. You're gonna be alright. I'M BEGGING YOU, JUST TAKE ME!

Cronus: I don't want you to beg. I want you to suffer as I have suffered.

Evie: (crying) I love you so much, Y/N!

Cronus: You lose, son!

Y/N: NO!!!

Y/N runs to Evie, but was too late, as Cronus stab her through the back. Cronus disappears and Y/N gets to Evie and he holds her in his arms as she was now dying and he was in tears of hurt.

Y/N: (crying) Don't do this. Don't DO THIS TO ME! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!

Evie: (panting) I... love... you...

Evie draws her last breath as she closes her eyes and she died.

Y/N: (crying) No... No... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/N witness what he never expected to see. A future where Y/N would try to save Evie as she was going to be killed by Cronus. Y/N soon snaps back to reality and sees Sento and Sougo by him.

Y/N: Sento, Sougo, what was that? Where was I?

Sento&Sougo: The future!

Y/N was then in shock that he saw the future yet to come.

TIMESKIP

Hours later, Y/N is pacing around the command center.

Sento: What did you see when you touched the stone?

Y/N: I saw myself, Evie, and the others battling against Cronus. But the others get injured. I also see Cronus grab Evie. I see myself begging him and... he killed her. And it was dated today in my head. Is that actually gonna happen?