Unexpected Events

Y/N: Auradon. It's beautiful, isn't it? I'm Y/N, son of Maleficent. And this is my home. It wasn't always. I was born in the dimension Xantara. But raised on the Isle of the Lost, where all of the villains had been banished, locked away for good. That is until Prince Ben decided that their children should have a chance. And so, five villain kids, the V.K.'s. came to Auradon, including me. Long story short, Ben is king now, my sister Mal is his girlfriend, and we are about to head back to the Isle to pick what will be a long line of new VK's who get to come to Auradon and find their happily ever afters, too.

Today was VK day where four children will be chosen to go to Auradon.

After the crowd cheered, Y/N stood with his lover, his sister, and his two best friends.

Mal: Who wants to go? You?

The crowd started cheering and started waving their hands to pick them.

Evie: I can't believe this day has finally arrived.

Everyone cheered again.

Y/N: I honestly wish we could take you all with us and some day, very soon, maybe we can.

Mal: Yeah, we're gonna be back here so many times. You're going to be so sick of us.

Evie: So sick of us.

Everyone starts laughing.

Evie: Can I get a drum roll, please?

A drum roll plays by everyone, who are stomping their feet.

Evie: First, I would like to begin, with the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, daughter of Drizella, my sweet, sweet friend. My Dizzy.

Dizzy screams in excitement.

Carlos: Next, is son of Smee. Come on, Squeaky.

Squeaky runs and hugs Carlos.

Jay: And no way, we're splitting up the twins, so get over here, Squirmy, come on.

Squirmy runs and hugs Jay.

Mal: And last, but certainly not least, we all picked this girl because we all agreed that she could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class. Give it on up for Dr. Facilier's daughter, Celia.

Celia: I'm back.

Celia did a dance and goes to Mal and the others.

Y/N: We'll be back for you guys, next week, okay? And so, pack your stuff, your own stuff.

(Here's another into, so use your imagination to imagine what the intro looks like in your head)

A battle is taking place with a bunch of guys that look like Kamen Riders, fighting against an army of henchmen that have the same but different look of Ex-Aid.