Bring It On

After coming back, Mal explains to them that Uma wants Fairy Godmother's magic wand in order for Ben to be released back to them.

Evie: There's no way we're gonna give Uma the wand. We can't just let her destroy Auradon.

Y/N: Evie, if Uma doesn't get the wand, then Ben is toast.

Evie: Great, so we're going to give Uma, of all people, the wand.

Mal: Wait. Y/N, your 3-D printer.

Y/N: A phony wand. Let's just do that.

Evie: Yeah, but the second Uma tests it, she'll know it's fake.

Y/N: Okay, so then we get Ben out really fast. We just need some kind of diversion.

Jay: Smoke bombs.

Evie: That's perfect. I'll get the chemicals I need from Lady Tremaine's place. That could work. Oh, and sick hair by the way. Evil Stepmom seriously stepped up her game.

Mal: Okay, do you wanna know something? Dizzy did this.

Evie: Little Dizzy? Shut up.

Mal: I know. I'm like, loving it.

Jay: Ahem.

Carlos: Hello?

Evie: Right.

Y/N: Okay, here's the plan. Jay, Carlos, here's the key to my dorm and the instructions for the 3-D printer. When it's finished, you guys will meet us at Pirate Bay, no later than noon. And guy, losing, not an option. 'Cause we're rotten.

All: To the Core.

Mal: Let's do this.

Y/N, Mal, and Evie go to Lady Tremaine's shop to make smoke bombs while Jay and Carlos head back to Auradon to use Y/N's 3-D printer to make a fake Fairy Godmother magic wand. Y/N waits outside for Mal and Evie to get done and he all of a sudden hears something coming from the alley, he goes to check.

Y/N: Hello.

He sees a shadow walking to him.

???: My, my, my, you're all grown up. It seems we have some catching up to do, Kuroto.

The figure was actually Kamen Rider Fuma and his henchmen, Ninja Cyclors.