Recommendation #40

HotGuy and Canary by bumblvee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HotGuy and Canary are the two clumsiest and uncoordinated heroes ever to rise to fame in Hermit Town, but they always happen to restore peace to their beloved hometown in the end.

But what happens when their entire sense of reality is shattered as they discover that their two closest friends are the worst villains Hermit Town has ever seen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This book was really amazing, and good and IDK what else to say because my brain is tired today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a tennis camp today. It's only for half the day, and it's only for three days, but I'm still going to die. /j

Tennis camp is always really tiring, but it's meant for beginners, so hopefully I'll liv

If you can't tell already, I'm not a very sporty person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, my mom made us a chart for what to wear depending in the temperature, and I thought I could share it for people who have no idea about temperatures in Fahrenheit (is that really how you spell that?)

Good luck trying to read her handwriting /hj

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wshbivhkwgvfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdgsdfgsfgsdfgsgfdsdgsfdbdhcviefr I think i accidentally pressed the back button while writing this and it asked if I wanted to save my changes and I was like sure and then it said that I posted rec #38 and I was like ????????? but then I checked my notifications because I put this in my library and it didn't say anything.

Sorry about that very long sentence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think wattpad has changed what types of books I enjoy.

Although it could just be the fact that I'm not a small child anymore.

I used to like happy books a lot, where everything is fine in the end, and it's only really sad at the climax (and maybe the beginning). But recently I've been finding those boring, and I enjoy really sad books more.

Is that because of all the wattpad angst I read?

We'll never know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Advertise your books here. Unless this isn't the latest chapter. Then do it on the latest chapter :)

Uh I think I have to go to camp soon.

Help me please.

I need help to survive tennis

and the only way you can do that is by voting and commenting.

wow what an expert job I did this time.

-Rook :D