Recommendation #46

Bleeding Hearts by SparklingWonderQueen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"

Could you really mend a broken heart?

Or compromise an already shattered relationship?

The Life games were hard on everyone.

Hard on Scar, whom spent his days locked within a figurative cage, belittled, blamed for seemingly everything and left behind time and time again.

Hard on Grian, whose wings were clipped and who spent every waking moment trying to keep everything from falling to ruin.

As the era came to an end once more, each of the fourteen players buried their grievances with themselves and each other, happy to return to happier days.

Yet, when a twist of fate bounds the players together again,

As the Watchers decide to make the Double-Life Games a reality

In order to not only cause chaos, but revel in the aftermaths of their actions

The once soulmates must now not only confront their past actions, but also

try and figure out how to solve and repair broken relations and undue the curse,

But will feelings complicate these emotions, and will the soulmates act out on their feelings,

Hidden ones, beginning to resurface or will they let them consume them once more?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This book is really amazing, and it's such a unique idea!

I really like this book.

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that I've been missing a lot of weeks of recommendations this summer, I've been going on a bunch of trips.

That's going to end soon though, because my school starts tomorrow.

I'm kinda excited because I barely got to see my friends over the summer, but I'm also worried.

The schedules are very strange and complicated this year, and it doesn't help that we don't get our personal schedules until school starts.

That's giving me lot's of anxiety.

Also I just don't want to go to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, last weekend was labor day weekend here and in Canada, (a three day weekend).

Me and my family went to Canada to visit my uncle and my little cousins.

One of them is 3, and the other is 1.

They're adorable.

The older one loves to read picture books (although she can't actually read yet so other people have to read to her,) and she has a surprisingly extensive vocabulary.

Something funny she did was tell me that after she was six she'd be a teenager, and when she was a teenager she would go to doctor school.

The littler one is unable to talk yet, although she has a few words like "hi," "up," "ball," "bye," ect.

She actually learned the word "Bye" while we were there.

Her favorite word is "hi" and she would go around saying it all day.

It was very cute.

That trip was really fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Advertise your books here. Unless this isn't the latest chapter. Then do it on the latest chapter. :)

Vote because my little cousins are adorable, (although all of my cousins are technically little cousins)

- Rook :O